Delusive Angie #2 Wine wine and more wine hello police I’d like to report a crime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angie does this every time, I don't get it! And for some reason a new group will come along thinking the same thing wont happen and it always does!

I'd be hurt if I was lynz, backed angie the whole way and then angie friendly with Alex again leaving lynz in the tit. Surely Alex's side won't be happy but I assume he's gaslit them behind the scenes !
I don’t believe she has given Lynz that money yet & that’s why she’s still there.
She admitted earlier she blackmailed Charlie over filming her clapper, Donna said she had blackmailed her also 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe she has given Lynz that money yet & that’s why she’s still there.
She admitted earlier she blackmailed Charlie over filming her clapper, Donna said she had blackmailed her also 🤔
Makes you wonder what they all have on each other. It's all very pathetic

Reactions: 2
She totally used the disability slur to go for the risings too.
She really doesn’t give 2 shits about anyone but herself
Good luck with you new mods Angie, we all know Honeybee is really Zia on another device

Ohh she’s going to the police about Charlie now 🤣 now that he’s not pandering to her every need she’s upset about the clapper…. Even though last week she said he did nothing wrong and didn’t have bad intentions so it didn’t bother her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Positive Princess, ex lucy rose mod , is saying in Angie's box that people have been saying she is lying about her deceased son.

Well this is what she posted about her son, Go onto Facebook innes story|tiny lives, bbc lifestyle & health news and tell me that isnt the same baby!

4 can.jpg

3.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
I'm 100% sure her "huge career" isn't on the line cause a random says she was de-modded 😂 these people need to touch grass!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lynz needs to realise that Angie will fall out with her like she’s fallen out with everyone else. She looks silly backing her up right now.

“I was letting him go live in the mornings” why do people need her permission to go live? Very controlling

It’s the “I gave them their platform” that makes me laugh
No Angie TikTok did 🤣
She goes through new regulars every few weeks now as she’s paranoid about everyone.
Henry Hoover, Sheryl & Wayne are only there for gifts from Zia let’s be honest 😆

Angie stop lying, your clapper NEVER ended up on Tattle, that type of content is strictly forbidden on here. And even if it had, there would have been several comments on the thread talking about it being on here.

It’s the “I gave them their platform” that makes me laugh
No Angie TikTok did 🤣
She goes through new regulars every few weeks now as she’s paranoid about everyone.
Henry Hoover, Sheryl & Wayne are only there for gifts from Zia let’s be honest 😆
Delusions of grandeur, very much “I made you now you have to be blindly loyal to me”
---
Is Joe port vulnerable? He comes across quite creepy always telling Angie that he loves her and she’s beautiful etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think she’s lost the plot, or maybe I was watching her through a half decent period 🤣

• Haha
I've always liked Ange but if I were Lynz I'd be really upset and hurt by Ange being friendly with Alex after Lynz has been so loyal to Ange.

is nobody watching? angie is making some serious accusations against miss pineapple - and i believe she’s fell out with charlie and chippy because they both support her. might be wrong as i’ve come in mid-chaos!