Delusive Angie #2 Wine wine and more wine hello police I’d like to report a crime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat talking about dogging with his mate at a known dogging site too
He only went live because Angie had said an hour earlier it was quiet and she wanted it to stay that way

Reactions: 5
Johnny is Scottish 😂😂 he’s been trying to use Angie and Demi for their platforms because nobody will entertain him for longer than 30 seconds. He was friends with someone who made pseudo images of a child and now he’s trying to claw back his “rep” but he’s a lowlife almost 50 year old bloke who is obsessed with numbers and getting clout off of women who could be classed as vulnerable. The Johnny Special.

Angie stay well clear of him! I’m not an Angie fan but Johnny is more trouble than he’s worth. And that’s fact!
Yeah I now he being threatening a few woman just show you his a pussy and can't face a real man the little witch boy

Reactions: 6
Why has that Angie Parkin just come in and randomly stalking talking about their health problems mid conversation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just about to come here and say the same thing.
I had a 2 min look but found it boring and came away, there is only one TikTok forum and that’s tattle
---
pearl and angie boxing? Do they get health checked before? I find this irresponsible and dangerous

Reactions: 7
There is not a tear in sight why is she fake crying asking Ali to block everyone 🤣

Reactions: 3