Delusive Angie #2 Wine wine and more wine hello police I’d like to report a crime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has delusive replaced Lynz with Pearl? I never see her in the boxes anymore. Pearl hanging out with Angie all day just reeks of desperation!

Reactions: 3
Has delusive replaced Lynz with Pearl? I never see her in the boxes anymore. Pearl hanging out with Angie all day just reeks of desperation!
Do you know, I followed Lynz and I keep seeing her in boxes of random people who don't speak English (Indian/Arab decent), it's so odd, I can't work out what she's doing in them, they're not usually battling either ..

• Haha
She’s just said “I’ve had a bit to drink tonight” it’s 2pm 🤣 she’s been pissed since at least 12 kicking off in Dave Doran’s live
---
She’s said that she couldn’t get her MOT because she had to look after the cat but I’m sure she was either drunk/hungover then which is why she couldn’t go to get her car MOT’d 🤔

I don’t have a cat myself but I don’t see any reason why she can’t go out if she’s looking after the cat?

Last edited:
Do you know, I followed Lynz and I keep seeing her in boxes of random people who don't speak English (Indian/Arab decent), it's so odd, I can't work out what she's doing in them, they're not usually battling either ..
Omg me too.ive seen her early hours of the morning and she’s mod in the ones I’ve seen her in and gifting them.once she said I’m sorry it can’t be more 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Omg me too.ive seen her early hours of the morning and she’s mod in the ones I’ve seen her in and gifting them.once she said I’m sorry it can’t be more 😬
I’m so glad I’m not the only one! I think she’s married that guy on D.row …

It’s very interesting that everyone says people “come after” Angie because they’re jealous of her platform. Takes all of the accountability away from Angie. The reason she gets views is because she’s an absolute train wreck and people love the drama.

Holding her accountable / discussing the things she’s said and doesn’t mean they’re jealous at all 🤣 who in their right mind would be jealous of a 49 year old that sits in her mums box room all day every day getting pissed and literally has nothing her whole life is TikTok

I’m so glad I’m not the only one! I think she’s married that guy on D.row …
I thought I was the only one too.i also thought i was going mad. she was in that Arab live and Angie was live with knickers on her head at same time 🤣 it was around midnight.very bizarre..yes I think you might be right about the d.row man

• Haha
oh my god is anyone watching her live

her mum has come home after three weeks away (her doctor said she needed a break from angie) and she’s come into her room saying all her flowers and plants are dead and she’s left the washing out on the line for THREE WEEKS honestly she needs kicking out she’s vile imagine getting to that age and being so utterly selfishly incompetent

Reactions: 2
Did she say something about breaking the washing machine aswell?
I can’t work out how her mum hasn’t kicked her out if she isn’t paying her way?…