Delusive Angie #2 Wine wine and more wine hello police I’d like to report a crime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is nobody watching? angie is making some serious accusations against miss pineapple - and i believe she’s fell out with charlie and chippy because they both support her. might be wrong as i’ve come in mid-chaos!
What was she saying? Just joined now

Reactions: 2
is nobody watching? angie is making some serious accusations against miss pineapple - and i believe she’s fell out with charlie and chippy because they both support her. might be wrong as i’ve come in mid-chaos!
Apparently chippy and Charlie called Zia out and Angie is no longer friends with them. What did she accuse pineapple off ?
Ricksta is on pretending to be angry and is kicking off about Angie but u can tell he’s faking it, Angie is kicking off too now but I think she’s faking it too.

Reactions: 3
The photo from the articles and the photo from miss pineapples fb (allegedly) looks like different people to me? I know quite a few years has passed but 🤔

photos etc are on comment cafe

Where has all this energy Angie's giving to miss pineapple come from? Is it because she’s still talking to Charlie, Tim etc?

The allegations are quite serious, to me I haven’t seen enough evidence to prove that it was her (doesn’t mean it isn’t true though) so Angie needs to be careful.

Pearls live saying that miss pineapple isn’t the person in the articles

Why doesn't pineapple just show her face and then some pictures of her whenever this was supposed to have happened if she its not her?
If she's apparently showed her face on live before why can't she do it now?

Yeah at this point you would just show yourself and whatever proof just to shut everyone up

Angie joining savage riders live to make sure everyone knows the articles were ‘exposed’ on her live first 🤣

• Haha
This is mental 🤣
---
No wonder these people don’t have jobs, this is a right tit show

Last edited:
This is mental 🤣
---
No wonder these people don’t have jobs, this is a right tit show
it seems like she’s just going to show things that have already been shown which isn’t really an exposure 🤣
---
The address thing is very sus, jones is a common name so I get that but Jones + street name + area is too much of a coincidence.

Last edited:
So obviously what pineapple has (or hasn't) done is awful.. but why are they gunning specifically for her? When was this 2013 / 2014? There's definitely active wronguns on the app they could go for?
Im not saying people shouldnt be aware of what she is (or isnt) capable of but why this amount of hype towards it? I feel like they just get caught up playing detective! It's mad to watch them all run to expose someone, hype dies and they run to the next...

So obviously what pineapple has (or hasn't) done is awful.. but why are they gunning specifically for her? When was this 2013 / 2014? There's definitely active wronguns on the app they could go for?
Im not saying people shouldnt be aware of what she is (or isnt) capable of but why this amount of hype towards it? I feel like they just get caught up playing detective! It's mad to watch them all run to expose someone, hype dies and they run to the next...
Pineapple is literally just some random woman online they’re all acting like they’ve caught Jack the Ripper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because Angie doesn’t like her 😁

You’re right, there are so many wrong’uns on the app .. personally I feel, it doesn't matter how long ago the fraud was someone/somewhere has discovered it & brought it to light. Working in a school & then stealing money from sick children is quite the character reflecting crime. She then went on (allegedly) to con people on Facebook.
If true she has gone above & beyond to lie & she’s been outspoken & courted the spotlight on the all from day one.
As usual the simpletons on TT don’t deliver things well.

Reactions: 4
It’s very very likely that it is her, confused why more “exposures” are happening though when everything’s been shown.

Is it horrible? Yes. Should she just admit it at this point? Yes. Is there evidence of her trying to do the same thing on TikTok? No. Has it already been through the courts and was she held accountable for her actions? Yes.

Angies doing this purely out of revenge and the comments yesterday were saying that she knew about this months ago but in true Angie style it’s only a problem since they’ve fallen out

By no means am I justifying pineapples actions or sticking up for her but it’s like beating a dead horse at this point

I’m sure someone brought the info to Angie? I feel Angie held off on exposing her & didn’t want to because she was dubious & they’d fallen out hence the tit show last night. 🤣
I dunno, I could be wrong & I wouldn’t put anything past any of them on TT but at least someone’s got some balls instead of doing a Miss Red & sitting on the fence.
I for one was quite interested in the ‘evidence’ after she’d been such a cocky character.

Now she’s saying that it’s not her, she knows the person and is protecting them 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha