Delusive Angie #2 Wine wine and more wine hello police I’d like to report a crime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she seriously thinks she’s getting paid ??

no you won’t Angie and Charlie thinks he’s bleeping Eddie Hearn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a 2 min look but found it boring and came away, there is only one TikTok forum and that’s tattle
---
pearl and angie boxing? Do they get health checked before? I find this irresponsible and dangerous
I’m on both but I do like the fact I don’t face a ban on there 😂

knowing my luck I’ll get kicked for saying the above on here

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d love Angie to knock Pearl into next week 😂
I could be wrong but doesn’t Angie get pip for anxiety ? She says that’s why she can’t work so it’s not gonna look good if she turns into a boxing pro one day. As I said I could be wrong

Reactions: 4
I’d love Angie to knock Pearl into next week 😂
I could be wrong but doesn’t Angie get pip for anxiety ? She says that’s why she can’t work so it’s not gonna look good if she turns into a boxing pro one day. As I said I could be wrong
I think she’s previously said that she gets PIP for vertigo and mental health.

and yeah I agree that wouldn’t look good 🤣

it’s going to be very boring if all they talk about for the next month is this boxing match (which I personally think won’t happen)

Reactions: 5
I think she’s previously said that she gets PIP for vertigo and mental health.

and yeah I agree that wouldn’t look good 🤣

it’s going to be very boring if all they talk about for the next month is this boxing match (which I personally think won’t happen)
I don’t think it will either

I had a 2 min look but found it boring and came away, there is only one TikTok forum and that’s tattle
---
pearl and angie boxing? Do they get health checked before? I find this irresponsible and dangerous
It is very irresponsible and stupid.

Reactions: 4
Feels like Angie is holding back/ done a bit of u turn because she’s worried Alex will report her

Holding back in general, she’s gone from going at him to being very tame. Difficult to describe but her vibe towards him has changed since the Rebecca stuff.
I agree her whole attitude towards Alex has changed, it’s weird considering when it first came out she was absolutely loving him being outed. She’s trying to keep him inside for some reason.

I agree her whole attitude towards Alex has changed, it’s weird considering when it first came out she was absolutely loving him being outed. She’s trying to keep him inside for some reason.
Very odd isn’t it! It’s gone from loving it to “it’s not a big deal I’ve cheated before” 🤔🤔

Very odd isn’t it! It’s gone from loving it to “it’s not a big deal I’ve cheated before” 🤔🤔
I think what it is, is that she's come to the conclusion that Alex was trying to set them up... and I rend to agree that's probably the case. So she's trying to not engage with it anymore.

Reactions: 2
What’s happened with Angie and chippy ? Just caught a bit of someone’s live and he was saying that Angie tit on him this morning and they aren’t friends now ?