Delusive Angie #2 Wine wine and more wine hello police I’d like to report a crime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened with Angie and chippy ? Just caught a bit of someone’s live and he was saying that Angie tit on him this morning and they aren’t friends now ?
She has turned on Tim, Chippy, Charlie & Max because they have called Zia out

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That whole family are weird as fck. I dunno why Angie is cutting off her mates, they seemed pretty genuine ..

Reactions: 5
That whole family are weird as fck. I dunno why Angie is cutting off her mates, they seemed pretty genuine ..
It seems like she does this a lot, they all seem ok, and chippy has always been loyal to Angie. I think she gets paranoid and starts to question who she trusts but to her own detriment. It’s a shame as it seemed like she finally had a decent bunch around her. What were they calling Zia out on, blocking people ?

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe Tim is a lawyer but he seems alright tbh, I don’t believe any of them are after a big platform.
Zia is a strange one & I need answers to who she’s got locked in a cellar cos that was weirdddd! 🤣

Sorry how can Angie sit there slating other people for having Alex in their boxes then next minute she allows him in hers?

Angie is on self destruct pushing people that have supported her away & choosing her wealthy mod Zia (pushy Zia that likes to block & mute people she doesnt like even if they are gifters)

She forgets those same people helped her on the risings and she has now tit all over them

Angie you need to do an awareness on Zia, ask Birdman

Reactions: 10
Sorry how can Angie sit there slating other people for having Alex in their boxes then next minute she allows him in hers?

Angie is on self destruct pushing people that have supported her away & choosing her wealthy mod Zia (pushy Zia that likes to block & mute people she doesnt like even if they are gifters)

She forgets those same people helped her on the risings and she has now tit all over them

Angie you need to do an awareness on Zia, ask Birdman
I’m losing patience with Angie just now, why the hell is she entertaining Alex after everything he’s done?

The fact Alex is trying to get Lynz locked up yet Angie still has him on her platform says a lot - no respect.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Angie and Alex have clearly spoken in private, they’re being far too nice to eachother. I’d be pissed off if I were Lynz, Angie keeps allowing him in the box despite him trying to get her in trouble with the police, some friend eh?

As for the recent fall out, I think the only ones who wanted a platform was Charlie & Miss Pineapple. Tim tends to just keep his live on so the others can chit chat, it’s actually quite boring in there 😅

Reactions: 9
I’m losing patience with Angie just now, why the hell is she entertaining Alex after everything he’s done?

The fact Alex is trying to get Lynz locked up yet Angie still has him on her platform says a lot - no respect.
Agreed! the shift she’s had towards him recently is v weird considering everything that’s gone on. Angie looks out for Angie, she’s shown this many times. Always talks about loyalty but she isn't loyal to anyone.

She’s kicked off at people for “clout chasing off her” so many times, grow up 🤣 it’s quite disappointing actually because it felt like she was changing a little but nope still doing the same tit

Reactions: 6
Now she’s apologising to Kat…. When Kat told her to unalive herself 🤔

• Wow
Funny how she is apologising to Kat & has Brigham in her box again isn't it?

It is as if they are all being pally so her & Pearl don't need to fight :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Funny how she is apologising to Kat & has Brigham in her box again isn't it?

It is as if they are all being pally so her & Pearl don't need to fight :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Makes you wonder, doesn't it? I wonder what all the ladies who don't like Angie and fallow Alex, what they think?

I actually don’t mind Angie, she has her problems but don’t we all. However… she’s a fool. Pineapple has been in Charlie’s lives in the mornings for a good few weeks, and they have discussions on various topics, and everyone gets in the box, I quite like it and listen to it as I’m getting ready for work.
Charlie, lynz, pineapple, chippy have all really stood up for her the past few months, been there for her, helped in the risings and loads more. Can you imagine if Lynz wasn’t involved with Alex at all but went into his live etc she would go mental. Angie is the crap friend here. To all of them sorry to say. Thing is she’s so bleeping stubborn and in her own world she would never admit she’s wrong, she will just keep going, and in the end she will believe her own lies. I also can’t believe she’s slagged Max off too… that woman has been there for her.

They all need to just let her crack on, she will have no one at this rate. And this is coming from someone who actually likes her .

I think Angie has lost her mind honestly. I didn’t mind her, didn’t know much about her previous fall outs but at times she talks sense (slim pickings on TT) but she’s now cut all the loyal ones off (bar Lynz) & is associating with the likes of Rickster.
Anyone with a brain cell can see he’s playing her & yet she’s fallen for it all.
I get a bad feeling about this fight.
---
Guys, she’s taking Alex to the fight as her guest!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve come to the conclusion that her & Alex deserve each other.
She has acted like a complete bleep to people the past few days cutting off people that have supported her both financially and with the hate train against her.
Now she is taking Pigham to the boxing with no thought to Lynz & how his side were absolutely vile about her disability.
I’ve noticed Lynz not going in her boxes much over the weekend like she’s slowly distancing too.
She will be left with no one at this rate

• Heart
I’ve come to the conclusion that her & Alex deserve each other.
She has acted like a complete bleep to people the past few days cutting off people that have supported her both financially and with the hate train against her.
Now she is taking Pigham to the boxing with no thought to Lynz & how his side were absolutely vile about her disability.
I’ve noticed Lynz not going in her boxes much over the weekend like she’s slowly distancing too.
She will be left with no one at this rate
Thank god youse are here, I was going out of my mind with this! 🤣♥. I feel exactly the same. I do feel like Lynz has had enough now & she’s barely been in her box.

• Heart
Angie does this every time, I don't get it! And for some reason a new group will come along thinking the same thing wont happen and it always does!

I'd be hurt if I was lynz, backed angie the whole way and then angie friendly with Alex again leaving lynz in the tit. Surely Alex's side won't be happy but I assume he's gaslit them behind the scenes !

Reactions: 6