Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting industry trend piece.
Sales of vegan / plant based products have peaked.

Nothing we couldn’t have guessed - like any trend there’s been loads of new brands and product lines trying to muscle in and charging a premium - now there’s consolidation, only the best will survive.

Not a good time to be launching sub par products in a shrinking sector 🤪
And I wonder how much longer they will keep the restaurant going…

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion: Deliciously insecure, fugly patterns galore, CEO Matt working staff harder than ever before

Reactions: 15
She regularly posts about working in bed - they have a desk in their bedroom, they have numerous sofas and armchairs, a dining table and probably a handful of workdesks elsewhere too.

Working in bed is one of the main things sleep experts suggest to avoid as it messes with your sleep… let’s not mention posture while you hunch over your laptop and/or stay on bed in a weird position for too long and also why have a townhouse in the most expensive part of London if you’re always cooped up in one room….?

Reactions: 9
She regularly posts about working in bed - they have a desk in their bedroom, they have numerous sofas and armchairs, a dining table and probably a handful of workdesks elsewhere too.

Working in bed is one of the main things sleep experts suggest to avoid as it messes with your sleep… let’s not mention posture while you hunch over your laptop and/or stay on bed in a weird position for too long and also why have a townhouse in the most expensive part of London if you’re always cooped up in one room….?
Others on here have mentioned this before but I think her diet and lifestyle hasn’t “cured” her illness in the way she’d like us to believe. And that’s why she spends a lot of time in bed and getting Uber rides to work etc - she’s struggling to manage the POTS symptoms (and possibly mental health toojudging by some of her posts) but has to put up this facade for the sake of DE that she’s happy and thriving with all the “wellness” she preaches

Reactions: 12
I’m also not sure why she keeps saying there are almost 40 people in their head office. There definitely aren’t (I say this having worked for them).

Others on here have mentioned this before but I think her diet and lifestyle hasn’t “cured” her illness in the way she’d like us to believe. And that’s why she spends a lot of time in bed and getting Uber rides to work etc - she’s struggling to manage the POTS symptoms (and possibly mental health toojudging by some of her posts) but has to put up this facade for the sake of DE that she’s happy and thriving with all the “wellness” she preaches
She did let it slip several times she was on a bunch of medication etc. but it is very very possible that she is feeling great and she isn’t getting checked out properly and is trying to manage symptoms with her voodoo bs. She will turn into Gwyneth Palthrow soon

Reactions: 3
It is so painfully, embarassingly obvious when she sends herself questions to answer

IMG_7531.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is so painfully, embarassingly obvious when she sends herself questions to answer

View attachment 2281731
I know right 🤦‍♀️ She could at least get one of her supposed team of 40 people to send the bloody question through to make it less obviously written by the same person!

Side note - also can’t believe that frozen Plants Dahl she’s advertising only has ONE portion of the recommended 5+ a day, despite the fact it’s supposedly 100% made of… plants?! Must just be a tiny meal perhaps 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure me and Ella party in the same way. That bowl of oily toms is just a disaster. I’m happy with a beige banquet 😂 Wonder if her colleagues will be dropping like flies in attendance or there for one drink 😳😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure me and Ella party in the same way. That bowl of oily toms is just a disaster. I’m happy with a beige banquet 😂 Wonder if her colleagues will be dropping like flies in attendance or there for one drink 😳😂
Can she make anything else then nachos and hummus? It is ALWAYS the same damn thing.

no new inspiration from boss babes ? Are we all traumatized by horrific patterns decor ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.