Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Capture.PNG

Of course she had to post this awful smug dig at ultra processed foods with no consideration for the people who it will impact. News flash Ella: Most people in a cost of living crisis can't afford your £7.50 pasta and rely on this "ultra processed food" to feed themselves or their children.

Also the vague dig at Hadley Freeman who (rightfully) criticised her for promoting disordered "clean" eating.

She pisses me off!

This was the article for anyone curious: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/14/difference-bullshitting-lying-donald-trump

Reactions: 12
“Early in my career” - she is literally going to start denying where and how this all started as if she started talking about food and started her blog when she actually had any nutrition related degrees or proper knowledge.

Also - isn’t she shilling processed foods now?!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2410776

Of course she had to post this awful smug dig at ultra processed foods with no consideration for the people who it will impact. News flash Ella: Most people in a cost of living crisis can't afford your £7.50 pasta and rely on this "ultra processed food" to feed themselves or their children.

Also the vague dig at Hadley Freeman who (rightfully) criticised her for promoting disordered "clean" eating.

She pisses me off!

This was the article for anyone curious: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/14/difference-bullshitting-lying-donald-trump
All her latest food is ultra processed albeit plant based.
no shame we all need the convenience food but it seems a bit rich coming from her

View attachment 2410776

She pisses me off!

All the ultra processed stuff in the news winds me up so much. I agree it’s not as good for you but some of us can’t afford anything more! I’m long term sick at the moment and I don’t have the money or energy to make the things that I used to. They (and others) always smugly talk about UPF without thinking 🤔 why are people having to eat this kind of food? Plus like a couple of you have already said her own line is ultra processed?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Early in my career” - she is literally going to start denying where and how this all started as if she started talking about food and started her blog when she actually had any nutrition related degrees or proper knowledge.

Also - isn’t she shilling processed foods now?!
Her food is all frigging nut based. ... our ancestors didn't eat blummin nut butter.

Her food sits on my stomach and my body yells I don't have the energy to digest this guff. 🤣

She was good in her early days...not so much now!

Reactions: 7
As others have said, her food is ultra processed. Things like hummus are classed as upf. A lot of upf hype is just common sense- no-one eating a processed ready meal is arguing it is healthier than garlicky mushrooms or whatever tf Ella is eating that day.

Also she didn't talk about processed foods particularly. I remember the beginning. It was all anti dairy, gluten and sugar, with wild claims about dairy decreasing the calcium in your bones and gluten being the absolute devil. Ella is very very self righteous about all this but she's completely lionised herself for something she wasn't even promoting years ago, and certainly isn't now. Her food is now very high sugar and high calorie, and ultra processed!

As others have said, her food is ultra processed. Things like hummus are classed as upf. A lot of upf hype is just common sense- no-one eating a processed ready meal is arguing it is healthier than garlicky mushrooms or whatever tf Ella is eating that day.

Also she didn't talk about processed foods particularly. I remember the beginning. It was all anti dairy, gluten and sugar, with wild claims about dairy decreasing the calcium in your bones and gluten being the absolute devil. Ella is very very self righteous about all this but she's completely lionised herself for something she wasn't even promoting years ago, and certainly isn't now. Her food is now very high sugar and high calorie, and ultra processed!
Back when she started she was ONLY talking about how a 100% plant based diet cured her illness. She was gluten free, didn’t drink alcohol at all. She is now eating gluten and moved away from gluten free very very quietly. She also drinks alcohol but didn’t exactly talk about that openly either. She jumps from one pseudo science thing to the next one.

Stay humble she says in the same post she brags about their revenue…
My god, literally no one cares Ella. She makes out like they’re this tiny little startup from humble beginnings. And going out for dinner with your husband and only talking business is a major red flag. I feel like they must sit together on an evening not even talking, just looking at their rising business accounts 🤢

Reactions: 9
So even on their date nights they talk about business? Wow..much romance..
I imagine her rambling on about it as he scrolls trhough "business" related accounts on instgram and they don't engage with each other at all

Reactions: 3
I imagine her rambling on about it as he scrolls trhough "business" related accounts on instgram and they don't engage with each other at all
While eating something creaaamy and garlickyy arghh idiots 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.