Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After around 30 (last time I checked) 1 star reviews and multiple negative posts about them on the DE Facebook page, I see their “ultimate plant-based burger” appears to have been removed from Waitrose now? The other burger (the miso one) is still listed online for now but surely not for much longer…

On the Facebook page in response to the negative comments, the DE admin tried to blame the poor burger quality on a “production issue” btw 🤣 Couldn’t possibly have just been amazing Matthew the CEO not getting things quite right eh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No Ella, having a spoon of your chocolate spread and filming yourself doing it is not dessert and it’s not sexy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’s had something to get lips done? Or botox or something to make them look stretched. I don’t know I’m not up with cosmetic procedures

Reactions: 1
she’s had something to get lips done? Or botox or something to make them look stretched. I don’t know I’m not up with cosmetic procedures
Yeah I've thought for a long time she's had a few interventions, definitely quite a lot of botox. Her face looks really stretched

She’s been pretty outspoken about cosmetic surgery so I’d be surprised if she’s had any tbh. It’s not really on brand of “wholesome and natural” . She goes out of her way to point out that she uses natural make up etc.

She’s been pretty outspoken about cosmetic surgery so I’d be surprised if she’s had any tbh. It’s not really on brand of “wholesome and natural” . She goes out of her way to point out that she uses natural make up etc.
I get that but she isn't as principled as she makes out. She has completely sold out on her whole foods ethos for the Plants brand, she ditched veganism for the cafe, she's quietly ditched a lot of her principles on food for one reason or another and never admits that she was wrong or has changed her opinion on anything. She also claimed that her diet fixed her medical issues and could do the same for her readers.

Don't believe anything these people say basically because at the end of the day she is selling something. She will want you to believe that her healthy youthful looks are down to her diet (buy my plants range) and zen lifestyle (subscribe to my lifestyle app) but is likely using all sorts of costly interventions. I think she has a really botoxed look to her face for the mother of two young kids. Her eyes can't betray the tiredness/ wiped out ness that comes from having two young kids and eating a restrictive diet but her face defo screams botox.

Reactions: 10
I get that but she isn't as principled as she makes out. She has completely sold out on her whole foods ethos for the Plants brand, she ditched veganism for the cafe, she's quietly ditched a lot of her principles on food for one reason or another and never admits that she was wrong or has changed her opinion on anything. She also claimed that her diet fixed her medical issues and could do the same for her readers.

Don't believe anything these people say basically because at the end of the day she is selling something. She will want you to believe that her healthy youthful looks are down to her diet (buy my plants range) and zen lifestyle (subscribe to my lifestyle app) but is likely using all sorts of costly interventions. I think she has a really botoxed look to her face for the mother of two young kids. Her eyes can't betray the tiredness/ wiped out ness that comes from having two young kids and eating a restrictive diet but her face defo screams botox.
Exactly no amount of yoga and plants can makeup for the sleepless nights and exhaustion from having 2 young kids

Reactions: 2
Picture of health, advicate of wellness…
Exactly no amount of yoga and plants can makeup for the sleepless nights and exhaustion from having 2 young kids
They have a live in nanny. They are forcing this fake busy lifestyle upon themselves! Waking up at 05.00 and whatnot… they do not need to try this hard. They are taking fake it till you make it on to a whole new universe
---
She looks sick in this pic. Where is all that wellness and her amazing diet?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She needs to stop acting like they are doing something earth shattering and reinvented the wheel.

She is borderline cult-like now with the whole “we bring it to so many people” crap.
They bring delusions and workaholic vibes that is for sure. Nothing to do with wellness. Whatever they do now, starts to feel extremely unprofessional and cringe...Coe matt forgets he is not a big corporation. Just a wannabe something.

For how horrendous the reviews are both on products and how they treat their staff, I’d put money on them doing a Crowdfunding at some point to try and (almond) milk the cow. They seem so ill advised. Who was actually buy hats and bags to promote their overpriced stuff?

For how horrendous the reviews are both on products and how they treat their staff, I’d put money on them doing a Crowdfunding at some point to try and (almond) milk the cow. They seem so ill advised. Who was actually buy hats and bags to promote their overpriced stuff?
They probably make their staff wear them on the tube on their way to work, and everywhere else they do during working hours 😜

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Yeah I agree she’s very unprincipled, but this is the type of thing some people like to Lord over others. She’s definitely one of them.

She eats a very healthy diet and has a Nanny who mainly looks after her kids. She doesn’t have any stress for money and is able to go away a lot of destress.

She doesn’t look like she’s had cosmetic surgery to me. She just looks like she’s rich enough to be able to afford regular facials, eat super healthy and have limited stress.

Matt is dead against pulling in funding for the business…other than from his family of course.

Reactions: 3
Many! Why share a bridesmaids dress before the wedding? How can you walk in it?

Matt may be the one who rules the roost but Ella is definitely a ‘Me’ girl and she’ll put as much about herself. Surprised that ‘Plants’ aren’t the aff sponsors for the wedding

1FA4E783-3E63-4AA1-B69F-41476E69ADD7.png

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.