Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can’t call non dairy yoghurt, you have to call it a yoghurt alternative, or some other made up word (like how soya milk is never actually called milk on packaging).

Reactions: 4
I think you can’t call non dairy yoghurt, you have to call it a yoghurt alternative, or some other made up word (like how soya milk is never actually called milk on packaging).
Yeah this is the reason - Oatly uses oatgurt, I’ve seen other brands use yog and Alpro actually doesn’t use anything on the packaging but it’s fine because people know what it is.
---
Yog with a dash of maple 😭
the ‘maple’ thing is so funny. I saw the granola she posted on Her story the other day and it was labelled as ‘maple’ flavoured and she always just says maple instead of maple syrup when she mentions using it. It’s bizarre. Pretending it’s not a syrup doesn’t make it any healthier

Reactions: 6
Did CEO Matthew design the packaging? Every font, concept and colour thrown in there and it looks like a graphic designer vomited on the label.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did CEO Matthew design the packaging? Every font, concept and colour thrown in there and it looks like a graphic designer vomited on the label.
Seems they are surrounded by yes people, what Ella and Matt say will always go. The bloody awful merchandise, yogs and everything being delicious and creamy on every sodding post. 😩🥴

IMG_0223.png

I know it’s been mentioned before but the design of their range is awful. Why is top all lower case, mixed case in the middle with half in italics and upper case at the bottom. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
did she ever finish her nutrition degree at ION?
No mention of that so probably not. Otherwise she’d have thrown a party or done a post about how 10 years ago she was only starting and ‘oh, look at me now, with ten thousand books, an amazing husband, two kids and, oh, a nutrition degree!’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely would've milked another app or membership out of her nutrition degree so I think we can all assume it was another "big plan" that failed

Reactions: 9
The way she sticks her tongue out when shes putting food in her mouth is really disgusting

Reactions: 3
Every time I see her range in the shops it annoys me so much the hypocrisy of her green wash marketing. There are so many unnecessary cheap and additive ingredients in the items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.