Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she put the bridesmaid dress online, she really is all about me. Also it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she is posting that monstrosity of the dress online in the hopes that the sister will just HAVE to change the dress. It's hideous! Matthew will be a massive fan though, he won't want her to ever take that one off!

Clearly Ella's sister hates her !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And why whyyy are those girls always in prissy dresses?! You’re in Windermere, they need shorts and a t shirt. She’s absolutely barking.

Reactions: 14
It was horrific. Their culture is to bully their way to getting things done. Matt blamed his team working from home for a reduction in sales. Most people hate it there. The staff turnover is dreadful. It’s chaotic. There’s no celebration of good work/outcomes. There’s no care for their staff well-being. The contract terms are awful.
---
Case in point…evening website meetings?! Surely their team have families and friends they would like to see? Hobbies and much better things to do?!
This only proves that her whole wellbeing preaching is a total scam. How does nobody ever call her out on bragging about balance and looking after your mental health whilst she does meetings so late in the evening? If I were her employee, my laptop would always have some technical issues or wifi disconnected accidentally 🤣
---
Having to watch golf in bed is reasonable grounds for divorce. Poor Ella.
I actually think it could cure my insomnia 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This only proves that her whole wellbeing preaching is a total scam. How does nobody ever call her out on bragging about balance and looking after your mental health whilst she does meetings so late in the evening? If I were her employee, my laptop would always have some technical issues or wifi disconnected accidentally 🤣
---

I actually think it could cure my insomnia 🤣

They did a staff survey and everyone told them how awful it was. But there was no change. So they still get the high staff turnover.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does her sister dislike her?
I think her sister maybe just agreed to let her brother-in-law Matt have an input - or else she must have equally bad taste! It pains me to say it, but even Skye and May (who are cute kids) looked a bit ridiculous in those headbands and pigtails

Reactions: 5
How many different memberships/levels/plans have they had over the last 5 years?? I can't keep up!

So her new book is either 30 minute meals with 10 ingredients or 60 minute meals with 5 ingredients…neither of which sounds particularly interesting/different
---
And it appears to be a lot of the same, garlicky greens with pasta/roast veg with grains
---
Plus they appear to have lost their restaurant manager now

• Haha
Thread title : Deliciously burnout and "fake it until you make it" CEO husband.

Or Deliciously course on how NOT to make business and make all the wrong decisions

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.