Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really should have left it alone, all that money and still has a terrible cosmetic procedure. Never would have worked on his face.

View attachment 1791873
Hahahaha I forgot about this hilariously awkward photo! Why does one of her eyes look swollen? And what is with the turtleneck 😂 honestly it feels like a jokily awkward photo, but I don't think either of them are funny enough; they take themselves far too seriously!

Reactions: 7
Hahahaha I forgot about this hilariously awkward photo! Why does one of her eyes look swollen? And what is with the turtleneck 😂 honestly it feels like a jokily awkward photo, but I don't think either of them are funny enough; they take themselves far too seriously!
they both look awful! why on earth would you publish this?!

Reactions: 5
This whole photoshoot looked SO uncomfortable. Not to mention the headline:
MODERN LOVE: DELICIOUSLY ELLA AND HER SCRUMPTIOUS FELLA
Scrumptious fella with THIS PIC?! Someone at the magazine was definitely having a laugh with that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looks like psychopath serial killer and she looks like lunatic his victim but with extreme photoshop. What the heck?

Seriously you could put it at true crime netflix page.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come on everybody! We too can be more eco conscious by hoarding dozens of plastic cups! And let’s offset our carbon footprint with multiple trips abroad to Caribbean islands too!

Reactions: 4
The turtleneck is giving Ethan Tremblay.

Reactions: 2
So their kids were just super sick. Like sitting in a&e all night kinda sick. But then they put them a plane… these two really are not normal.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
After a long weekend in the sun to celebrate creepy Matt's birthday, I hope everyone is now enjoying a very very simple and very casual weekend in Finland celebrating their mother (the Sainsbury's heiress) 60th birthday like I am?!?!?! Just like you, I am a very very normal girl who did drugs in St Andrews, who fly in private jets, wear very very expensive non ethical designer clothes, eat garlicky mush on the daily all while being filled with fake anxiety. I am just like the girl next door not. You too can have this life if you choose to have a positive mindset...It really has nothing to do with the fact that I was born in one of the richest family in the UK and that my arranged marriage (set up by my father) brought even more money and bad decorations taste into our lives...Ella x 🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do we think their marriage was arranged on purpose?
Of course it was!!!! Ella's father arranged for Matt and Ella to meet (how creepy seriously?!?!) And I think to remember that Matt's mum was involved with Matt and Ella meeting too... Nothing has much changed really since the time of Queens and Kings...

Reactions: 9
Of course it was!!!! Ella's father arranged for Matt and Ella to meet (how creepy seriously?!?!) And I think to remember that Matt's mum was involved with Matt and Ella meeting too... Nothing has much changed really since the time of Queens and Kings...
Oh wow!

Reactions: 1

Taken from the above article:
The pair were introduced by Ella's father. "I wasn't looking for anything, at all. I was loving being single. It was the right time in my life to be single, and sleep with loads of people. And then I met him and we moved in together a week later."

Ella and Matt are nothing else but an arranged marriage!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg she's on ANOTHER vacation?!! 😂
So relatable isn't she not? With all the private jets she takes she might as well be eating meat, to be honest I am pretty sure she does behind closed doors...She is only away again because she has to celebrate another birthday the most simple way she knows...Rest assured though that munchable Matt is on his laptop/phone 24/7 because you know he is a CEO right?!?! Here is a footage of him working while on vacation...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.