Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember that Matthew dated Chelsy Davy right before Ella? Another woman from a uniquely privileged background who set up her own business...only he didn't get his hands on that one.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember that Matthew dated Chelsy Davy right before Ella? Another woman from a uniquely privileged background who set up her own business...only he didn't get his hands on that one.
omg he’s probably going after her for money only. He’s clearly not intelligent, creep.

Reactions: 3

Yel

Ha, I didn't know that muchable Matt was with Harry's ex just before deliciously Ella. The connections with this couple are never ending 😆

Screenshot_20221203_080817.jpg

PS when is the Epstein stuff being made public? I wonder who will be in it, and who has the links to get their stuff never made public

Reactions: 8
Lol, funny how she preaches a healthy lifestyle, food, yoga and meditation, on her DE IG but her private one is all about anxiety and having tit days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha, I didn't know that muchable Matt was with Harry's ex just before deliciously Ella. The connections with this couple are never ending 😆

View attachment 1778712

PS when is the Epstein stuff being made public? I wonder who will be in it, and who has the links to get their stuff never made public
Her body language in this picture…. 😬

Reactions: 11
Theirs was also described as a 'whirlwind romance' just like with Ella. Seems to be his specialty...

• Haha
Her keeping it real post today...says she feels bad for letting the kids eat too many snacks...and shows them eating an apple and a banana...:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
And she mentioned she didn’t lose her temper with them… so she is probably the kind of parent who is all about the appearances.

Reactions: 2
Good god she's annoying. She can't help but sound smug and judgy all the time.

"I didn't lose my temper with my child for eating a banana 😇" fgs Ella get a grip! I actually think we are watching her mid breakdown, she seems constantly overwhelmed about the oddest things!

There will be a point ella your kiddos will have enough of the same mush food you are eating every freaking day. Having a tantrum about the banana...a grown adult woman has a tantrum over a banana FFS.

Reactions: 4
Strange that she would need meditation to not lose her temper with her 2 toddlers for eating too much fruit…

Reactions: 6
It's so small!! I don't get why anyone would pay that much!!!
especially now when vegan options are literally everywhere. This is the kind of thing that might have sold 10 years ago when vegan options were limited

Reactions: 6
Seriously, you don't appreciate Matt the ceo genius approach 🤣🤣 the yogurt is reduced like his knowledge about business....

• Haha
She always looks sad (the unblinking eyes) in her insta pics

Matt(hew) should have kept his original nose.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.