Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“People who spend 120 minutes a week in nature see a boost to their mental and physical health” yes let me just drop my full time job, my excruciatingly expensive energy bills and all my other responsibilities to duck off on a ludicrously expensive holiday for a week. So out of touch
In all fairness, I don’t think this is what she meant… a walk in the park would be enough…

Reactions: 2
Yep I hated the ‘trust the universe’ tit over her northern lights story. Because trusting the universe is how you get there. Not the multi millions.

Reactions: 12
Yep I hated the ‘trust the universe’ tit over her northern lights story. Because trusting the universe is how you get there. Not the multi millions.
Yeah it'd be a lot easier to trust the universe if I was a multi millionaire from one of the richest families in the country.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello plebes followers,
I am on the beg for someone who works at Google play as daddy and mummy and their many many many rich connections haven't been able to help me out for like the first time EVER...If you know anyone that can help me, please email me...Love,
Ella x

More or less what her latest story on Instagram sounded like...😂🤦😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello plebes followers,
I am on the beg for someone who works at Google play as daddy and mummy and their many many many rich connections haven't been able to help me out for like the first time EVER...If you know anyone that can help me, please email me...Love,
Ella x

Omg is she alright? This is now beyond annoying - I can’t even find words to name it properly, I just find her so triggering

Reactions: 5
Hello plebes followers,
Ella x

imagine begging like this just before xmas? I assume all this means is that everyone has refused your badly paid offer

imagine begging like this just before xmas? I assume all this means is that everyone has refused your badly paid offer
Seriously the entitlement and the privilege is out of this world with this fake girl next door...🤯🤯🤯 She clearly has no clue what hard work means 😂🤦😂

Reactions: 7
Their app / new subscription models probably didn’t get approved and they didn’t plan for that as how would anyone dare say no to them… 😂

• Haha
‘Panic stations’.

I bet Matt is the sort to properly lose his tit like a spoilt brat when something goes wrong (or just, not his way). And then Ella has to smooth things over ‘he doesn’t mean it, he’s just stressed, there’s a lot on his shoulders right now’. The whole thing seems toxic af.

Reactions: 9
Hello plebes followers,
Ella x

This is like that time she posted asking for 'someone senior' at BMW to please contact her. This was also on a Friday evening iirc. I get the impression she doesn't do being put on hold or waiting for someone to get back to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is like that time she posted asking for 'someone senior' at BMW to please contact her. This was also on a Friday evening iirc. I get the impression she doesn't do being put on hold or waiting for someone to get back to her.
It comes across as really unprofessional 🙈

‘Panic stations’.

I bet Matt is the sort to properly lose his tit like a spoilt brat when something goes wrong (or just, not his way). And then Ella has to smooth things over ‘he doesn’t mean it, he’s just stressed, there’s a lot on his shoulders right now’. The whole thing seems toxic af.
definitely, I can 100% imagine him shouting at their employees in the office

• Sad
  • Sick
Demanding fixes during Christmas and in the ocean of other apps available out there ...how about EFF OFF and see you in 2023! Cheers.

Demanding fixes during Christmas and in the ocean of other apps available out there ...how about EFF OFF and see you in 2023! Cheers.
100% all of her employees are working up to xmas eve and then in the space between boxing day and new year's eve

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I guess this is what growing up with butlers and staff does to you...😂🤷😂

Totally explains how they expect things to be done. Not about going through the standard processes but getting their way based on who they know

If you loom at all the influencers, who try to “influence” full time, being anxious/burning out etc is their desperate attempt at trying to be relatable.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.