Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really mad about this also, have had the app for years and the recipes and workouts are great. However not even a year ago they said that the existing subscribers could stick at that price for life if they didn’t want to upgrade to “all access” which they don’t even reference anymore… at the same time as giving a load of people three months free.

Reactions: 4
What a terrible way to treat your loyal customers. The price rise is one thing but reneging on a promise is a whole other thing.

Matt would do well to do some reading about the Trust Thermocline, I wonder if they are past the point of no return but haven’t realised it yet.

Reactions: 7
Wow that’s so interesting thanks for sharing that. Can definitely see how that has happened with a few brands I have followed for ages

Reactions: 5
On the new pricing All Access is only 50p more a month.

This should be made into a WIKI for Ella. Very informative!

Reactions: 9
Hope everyone is enjoying their 5 days long week-end in Saint Lucia just as much as the so relatable girl next door aka Ella the queen of creamy garlicky pasta queen?!?! She is so relatable isn't she not?!?!

Reactions: 9
Hope everyone is enjoying their 5 days long week-end in Saint Lucia just as much as the so relatable girl next door aka Ella the queen of creamy garlicky pasta queen?!?! She is so relatable isn't she not?!?!
Greetings from the Maldives ! Just Went for the weekend to recharge After an exhausting 9-5 workweek....miss my Marylebone townhouse though

Hahahahah

Reactions: 14
So there was a whole gala type event for her late mother in laws charity and she didnt attend or share about it in her insta?!?!?

Reactions: 3
So there was a whole gala type event for her late mother in laws charity and she didnt attend or share about it in her insta?!?!?
She did attend and post two stories about it before jetting off to St Lucia for the weekend

Reactions: 1
"We are so charitable, bye for another expensive trip that none of you peasants can afford !" It is interesting that they left for the Thanksgiving weekend in us, do they have family or partners/investors not working this week us based. Simply bizarre the greatest ceo of all times is taking a holiday break. Or he just wants a new set of business books to read that he will take nothing from ?

Reactions: 6
Well at least the camera is now in her face anymore BUT no need to try and swallow the entire bowl… also… I’m sorry but why do influencers think that anyone seeing them eat their own food is convincing?
There is no flattering way to shovel creamy garlicky mush into your mouth with a giant spoon!! I am baffled that she filmed, reviewed and then posted this. I doubt even deliciously Matthew finds that attractive, everyone else will find it off-putting even if the recipe had been appealing in the first place- which it absolutely wasn't

Reactions: 4
To be fair indoubt he is even paying attention he doesn't ever seem to be away from his laptop also do people usually just eat from a plate standing like this? Or is she trying to imply she is so busy she doesn't even have time to sit down for a.meal?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.