Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The FD must have said that Matt is deranged with his strategy. Vomiting products with no demands.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmao this dude has so clearly had a nose job
Oh my!!! I allways thought his nose looked weird !!

When you have a potato nose like myself; nose jobs are a Big No No because surgeons work on the tip off the nose but nostrils remain wide ...Nose jobs are more successful for those who want to straighten the bridge

But yeah for a Guy to be self aware to the point where he gets plastic surgery ...quite rare ...especially since his previous nose isnt too bad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The FD must have said that Matt is deranged with his strategy. Vomiting products with no demands.
They didn't like what he/she said so they got rid of him/her. I remember when she used to say that Matt (as he was known at the time) used to say always surround yourself by the most intelligent people the ones with the most expertise. No longer following that advice it seems.

He has so many business books, so why have actual experts. Everything is in books LOL. I don't know what he wants to prove, but ella will be the biggest victim of his shenanigans. Their brand has no soul. It is just another money grabbing thing and you can buy whatever articles out there to say otherwise but they will revolutionize nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Matt has all the gear, no idea. They have burned through so much cash over the years, and started then abandoned so many projects, it’s staggering to think of those losses. It’s monopoly money to him, he knows there’s plenty more where it came from and Ella’s family would never allow the business to be perceived to fail or for them to suffer any real consequences.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Schrodingers mental health! Taking a toll, sleepless nights, in a funk… yet also the happiest she’s ever been (thanks to her own app). Right.

Its ridiculous. Today it’s ‘crisis after crisis’ last week it was ‘life feels more stable now’ after ‘living life on fast forward’ for a long time. Jfc, pick one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Vast majority of her business is online and supermarkets, both of whom had a huge boom period during covid. Beyond cheeky for her to say the last few years have been difficult for her. She also no doubt picked up the plants premises at a good rate post covid.

Also from other food makers I've heard that dairy is now a big headache post brexit with all the paperwork. She of course swerves this.

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying she’s not faced tough situations (can’t be easy finding out your dad, in the public eye, is gay) but she’s never faced actual hardship and it really shows.

I think it’s why she goes so over the top with all these stories of when the business was ‘in trouble’ / ‘overstretched’ to convey she’s in the cut & thrust of commercial business but it just comes across as wildly disorganised and indulged? Like who lets situations or the decision-making process get that bad in the first place (like when they had all those delis open in quick succession and then closed).
The way she wears these dumb decisions like a badge of honour is bizarre. She is deluded.

Reactions: 8
Vast majority of her business is online and supermarkets, both of whom had a huge boom period during covid. Beyond cheeky for her to say the last few years have been difficult for her. She also no doubt picked up the plants premises at a good rate post covid.

Also from other food makers I've heard that dairy is now a big headache post brexit with all the paperwork. She of course swerves this.
Plants was the previous deli. So they didn’t have to look for a new location.

I can see how opening a restaurant at the time they did was tough BUT she needs to get over herself.

At no point did they struggle to make ends meet or risk losing their home or be unable to pay their bills. Their super busy lives with sleepless nights is literally their choice

Reactions: 8
Agree, she's definitely faced some difficult stuff. But she feels the need to really over egg it and it comes off as tone deaf. Like a game of top trumps.

To a certain degree I understand it as she must be constantly reminded of her privilege and how good she's got it. So it must be tempting to answer back and underplay it all with poor Ella and her struggling family business. But it's all so disingenuous.

Plants was the previous deli. So they didn’t have to look for a new location.
Ah thanks, I forgot she had two so near by. I only ever went to the one the other site of Oxford st.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You. Are. Always. In. A. Funk.
I love how she says sleepless nights in her house and it being a family business with no external capital. Hun, you didn’t have to spend £2.5mil on a house - your lavish life is not relatable and your so called ‘sleepless nights’ from the comfort of your expensive home is so so tone deaf lol

Reactions: 12
I love how she says sleepless nights in her house and it being a family business with no external capital. Hun, you didn’t have to spend £2.5mil on a house - your lavish life is not relatable and your so called ‘sleepless nights’ from the comfort of your expensive home is so so tone deaf lol
Exactly, if they were in such a financial mess surely they could cut down on lavish holidays (which don't seem in any way relaxing anyway)

Reactions: 9
If she claims they have hardship, what her employees could say having no increases in salary...tone deaf. Plus, She has a choice but she choses to follow delusional Matt who is 24x7focus on everything illogical except being at home. Present .

Reactions: 9
I have just unsubscribed from her app. I have been paying 99p a month for the recipes since it was started. I had a notification that from next month it would cost me £2.49 for the same. That‘s two and a half times as much! I am going to screenshot the recipes I use before I lose access. I can’t believe she has done that in a cost of living crisis!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I have unsunscribed SEVERAL times already from the newsletter. And I am still receiving news from them. I needed to put in spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.