Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
So even on their date nights they talk about business? Wow..much romance..
I imagine her rambling on about it as he scrolls trhough "business" related accounts on instgram and they don't engage with each other at all

Reactions: 3

User41137788

They sent someone out to launch their US business about a year ago…and given there’s been no update I’m assuming it never got off the ground?!

emm

VIP Member
Saying she grew up merely "privileged" is hilarious... so is saying she'd be embarrassed if people found out about her background, as if our society is known for OPPRESSING the wealthy. Those kids are gonna be soooo spoiled, holy cow. Best of luck to their current and future nannies.
And as if she didn't go to school around people equally if not more so, priveledged than her!

Yel

Chatty Member
Agree, she's definitely faced some difficult stuff. But she feels the need to really over egg it and it comes off as tone deaf. Like a game of top trumps.

To a certain degree I understand it as she must be constantly reminded of her privilege and how good she's got it. So it must be tempting to answer back and underplay it all with poor Ella and her struggling family business. But it's all so disingenuous.

Plants was the previous deli. So they didn’t have to look for a new location.
Ah thanks, I forgot she had two so near by. I only ever went to the one the other site of Oxford st.

Last edited:
Don't forget about THAT LAMP 😱
OMG, you are right. I just looked at it properly as well as at the flimsy panelling or shelving or whatever it is.
It looks like a student screwed both on after finding the stuff in the bargain bin at Homebase. You can still see the holes for the screws and there is one too many, looks like the builder (or Matt) made a mistake and didn't fix it.

emm

VIP Member
I came here to say this… she posted how it was raining all weekend. Obviously there will be rainbows. Also all this bullshit spirituality… I swear everyone who gets into yoga on a more serious level, they start bleating on about this too… mindfulness and wellbeing do not need fairy dust and signs and all that.

She is so content with life that not even 24h after I posted here about CEO Matthew’s very obvious absence, here he is in all his sleazy glory. On the “main” account no less!
surenly he has a real office with a good desk chair to not have to work like this?!

Charisma hampton 1

Ella is a very basic white girl from a privileged family, who jumped on the wellness and yoga bandwagons but didn’t have enough original ideas to make the business sustainable in the long run.

Add CEO Matthew to the mix who wanted in on the startup life and be a big important CEO and a finance bro and you have the app, the unnecessary and underwhelming products and workaholic lifestyle with 0 work-life balance.

And they have no personalities! CEO Matthew only reads work related books. They don’t go out. They don’t have friends. It’s all work and a few trips but it’s always the two of them (+ the nanny) and even on holiday all they can talk and post about is work! Where is the wellness in that? Where are the healthy habits?
Spot on. When I think healthy , I picture Darin Olien who is out there traveling the world looking for remote populations with high longevity and their superfoods...he is hiking, biking , walking in nature ...

Pool Ella looks so unhealthy she barely stands on her feet ,
However it's important to stress that motherhood is exhausting but if she has a full time nanny then she can't complain

BringingReality

What is that lumpy weird regurgitated rice pudding slop she's comparing to her creamy, dreamy yoghurt? Is that really a 'best seller yoghurt'?! (not my grammar, fyi 🤣) Surely nobody in their right mind would eat that lumpy slop?
She’s used the ‘So Soja’ yogurt as a comparison. I’ve had that yogurt before and it’s always been great. I bet she replaced it with cottage cheese or something. Dirty marketing tricks for a dirty brand.

emm

VIP Member
Has she really posted a review from her child and her sisters boyfriend?! 😂 Not sure a toddler saying ‘yummy’ and then some rando Tory describing the pasta as “legit” and stating that he can “taste the flavour” is a persuasive advertisement. Maybe my standards are too high but I generally expect to be able to taste what I am eating? I am embarrassed for her as usual.
Maybe post covid smell loss being able to taste food isba novelty for some people? 🤣

• Haha

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
So she is either posting old pics on her stories or they went home for like a day.
But… there is no sign of CEO Matthew. Even when they were watching her interview on ITV, it was just her and the girls. Trouble in paradise?
It could have been Matthew filming the girls watching Ella on TV if the show was live? or the Nanny? I think he is just busy with work or the girls at the weekend while Ella reads in her bath, does yoga and her spin #SoRelatableNot #RightPrioritesForElla...Also maybe she just went up to ones of her family mansion in the countryside with the girls while the best CEO ever stayed in LDN finally working for the USA and German extensions they have been announcing for years...😂🤡😂

To quote a colleague who once worked with her on a shoot, "she knows nothing about food and she's not very nice"
Right, can we have more details about her not knowing much about food please? I used to be a massive fan of her blog and bought into the idea that ‘everyone can make it’, just like her… And now you’re saying she’s got no clue? 🤣
---
Also, just saw this on Glassdoor. Sorry if someone posted it already!

Attachments

Last edited: