Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluefox9

Surely that Neptune reference needed an ‘ad’? Sounded like Neptune were paying for it.
Ella never references #ad in any of her posts and I think that’s probably why she shopped using her personal account and went back to the DE one - because the Advertising Standards Authority would’ve got in touch and told her she needed to reference ‘ad - own brand’ if advertising DE products on her personal rather than business account.

Nonetheless, she continues to post other products like this and the symprove promo code every week or so without an ad declaration. Probably thinks she’s too high class to be categorised as an “influencer”

Reactions: 3

emm

VIP Member
In other news… it seems their “Plants” range has had quite a few new products launch in Waitrose this week and Ella hasn’t even bothered to advertise about it 😅 Too busy bragging posting all over the business account about her personal life milestones from over the years instead. Surely that’s what the personal account she made is for?!
That's ridiculous, how hard is it to post about a new product? I would love to see a real diary of what her day to day life looks like, she cannot be that busy that she can't do a quick post publicising her products

Nitfey

VIP Member
Yeah. I was thinking the same. MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN! Which way IS IT???! She is full of shish.

Yel

Chatty Member
"the best tofu ever"

It's no doubt a tofu product that has existed for a long time but now they're slapping their logo on it. At least try to sell it and say why you think it's so amazing.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
I'd say but I don't want to out my insta on tattle. 😄 the guys an absolute dick though and is always beggy for attention.

I always assumed she was vegan - my bad!
Tbf I’m not sure, just had the understanding she sat in the calculated camp of “I eat a vegan diet (ie plant based) but I’m not a vegan” to get the best of both worlds. Meanwhile picking up and dropping the micro fads along the way as it suited her eg sugar, gluten, spiralising, fasting….

BWGossip

Chatty Member
She was never gluten-free, she ate rye bread all the time saying it was gluten-free when it's not 😅 (it's a bit lower in gluten so maybe she thought it was 'better')

emm

VIP Member
They're just so behind the times. The vegan products market has peaked and all the companies are reducing their ranges as the market is so oversaturated. The trend is swinging back ironically to the sort of stuff Ella used to do in cookbooks, just calling it 'unprocessed' instead of 'clean'. Such dumb dumbs.
Its just ridiculous, I am not at all business minded adn even I can understand this. Anyone think they will branch out into non vegan food? like whne they sold chicken at the cafe

User41137788

For how horrendous the reviews are both on products and how they treat their staff, I’d put money on them doing a Crowdfunding at some point to try and (almond) milk the cow. They seem so ill advised. Who was actually buy hats and bags to promote their overpriced stuff?
Matt is dead against pulling in funding for the business…other than from his family of course.

emm

VIP Member
Lady, learn some basic grammar or hire a comms director again. Wtf
If you are so unsure how to use basic grammar surely you can even just type it into word or something to check. All of that money on her education was obviously worth it 🙄

Death2unicorns

Chatty Member
Going off topic here but speaking of ‘wellness gurus’ ‘clean’ food gurus etc does anyone follow either of the hemsley sisters (jasmine and Melissa hemsley) and know why they are estranged from each other? I feel like one of them must be a mega bitch but don’t know which one lol! They had a tv show and several cookbooks out a few years ago together but now appear to not even speak

• Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Going off topic here but speaking of ‘wellness gurus’ ‘clean’ food gurus etc does anyone follow either of the hemsley sisters (jasmine and Melissa hemsley) and know why they are estranged from each other? I feel like one of them must be a mega bitch but don’t know which one lol! They had a tv show and several cookbooks out a few years ago together but now appear to not even speak
I follow Melissa on IG but didn't know they were estranged. I just presumed they were each doing their own thing now. Wonder what happened??