Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always!!! Their immune system must be crap as ai dont think she feeds them nutritious fods and they are vegan also which means they miss out on a lot that their little bodies need
Being brought up vegan and/or vegetarian doesn’t mean you’re missing out on nutrients, I mean Christ, half of India is vegetarian… there are healthy ways to be brought up not eating meat in the same way there are very unhealthy ways to be brought up eating meat.

Lots of toddlers get sick at nurseries, they’re literally breeding grounds for colds and sniffles. I imagine Ella has a tendency to over react to them though because she is seemingly a hypercondriac.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Being brought up vegan and/or vegetarian doesn’t mean you’re missing out on nutrients, I mean Christ, half of India is vegetarian… there are healthy ways to be brought up not eating meat in the same way there are very unhealthy ways to be brought up eating meat.

Lots of toddlers get sick at nurseries, they’re literally breeding grounds for colds and sniffles. I imagine Ella has a tendency to over react to them though because she is seemingly a hypercondriac.
Vegetarian, less so, definitely. That's on the whole fine and very normal, has always happened! Vegan is not a good idea for little ones. They go through so many fussy periods and it's hard to get goodness into them as it is...they need a varied diet, so much more so than adults.

Reactions: 5
Vegetarian, less so, definitely. That's on the whole fine and very normal, has always happened! Vegan is not a good idea for little ones. They go through so many fussy periods and it's hard to get goodness into them as it is...they need a varied diet, so much more so than adults.
Vegan is as good as any other diet as long as it is done properly, even for children. Do not assume that just because we do not eat animals, our diet is deficient and/or less varied than yours.

The problem with Ella’s kids could be diet-related, not saying it isn’t. But just because they seem to not be feed properly, doesn’t mean being vegan is unhealthy or deficient.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not to defend her but she said so many times the girls are vegetarian not vegan.

Reactions: 6
Not to defend her but she said so many times the girls are vegetarian not vegan.
And to be fair to her, the research suggests this is actually the best diet. There is very limited research into it, but of the research done, from what I have seen, vegetarian children eat the most calcium, are more likely to have healthy body weight, less cholesterol etc. less likely to have heart disease then the kids who eat meat, and have better bone density than the kids who eat vegan. (Interestingly in a small study done comparing veggie kids, vegan kids and meat eating kids, it was a really small sample, like 200 people in total) but the veggie kid ate The most pizza 🤷🏻‍♀️ so you can definitely be unhealthy on all diets).

Many things to critique Ella on, but IMO, mainly feeding her kids vegetables isn’t one of them.

Reactions: 9

I know that but look at what she already eats which isnt great so Im sure shes feeding her children the same crap, the way Indian vegetarians eat isnt the same way Ella eats, its totally different

Reactions: 2
Post criticising people who have cosmetic surgery…but her husband has had a nose job. So completely disingenuous.
3F7C3A62-DC35-490F-8C5C-ABA7585F83C5.png

Reactions: 7
My kids are vegan, they're rarely ill. Last time mine were poorly was when they caught covid in the last few days of summer term 2020. One was asymptomatic so not actually ill, she just passed it to us 😆
Some kids just pick up every bug going and others don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That article could have its own thread, there’s so much to unpack in it. She hasn’t had Botox or fillers but has had the very best facials and skincare as well as every treatment under the sun including facial acupuncture (all for free as she’s a fashion editor), and she uses an expensive gua sha and other similar tools with expensive oil every single day. Pretty sure she’s child free also. I think it’s a good conversation to open up and have in the round but found that article extremely narrow. The photo is interesting also because Anna has gentle lines in other photos I’ve seen of her.

And there’s Ella of course jumping on it in the most reductionist sort of way. There’s myriad reasons why people of a higher socio-demographic tend to live longer and have better health for longer so are more likely to look better for their age / look like they're ‘ageing well’. But congrats Ella for resisting the urge to pop over to Harley Street for all the tweakments hun x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
About the children being ill often thing, personally I think she probably exaggerates it for sympathy/to show how hard her life is (when clearly it is not compared to the vast majority of people) in the same way that she claims.to be burnt out from working so much

Reactions: 8
All children get ill during winter because schools are full of viruses. The question is why sharing this on social media ?
As you said she wants us ro know that she is very "normal" and has the same issues than the rest of us
Don't even get me started on her working hard she has no idea what it means to be working hard for pennies

All children get ill during winter because schools are full of viruses. The question is why sharing this on social media ?
As you said she wants us ro know that she is very "normal" and has the same issues than the rest of us
Don't even get me started on her working hard she has no idea what it means to be working hard for pennies
Why share it on the brand’s main page instead of her own personal one… honestly she is the absolute worst brand ambassador/pr person.

This. She has said in interviews that he was dating someone else when they first met and she of course had just left a long term relationship anyway.

Yet despite this, they were moving in together ONE WEEK later and he took over the business shortly after. Maybe its true love! Maybe I'm just deeply cynical. But it seems like textbook narcissistic, opportunist behaviour to me.
Does anyone know who her ex boyfriend was? Was he featured on her insta/blog? I don’t remember her personality pre Matt:LOL:

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know who her ex boyfriend was? Was he featured on her insta/blog? I don’t remember her personality pre Matt:LOL:
Felix von Abercron was her boyfriend at uni.

He's mentioned in this article.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.