Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if maybe she’s been contacted by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) about not declaring DE-related posts on her personal account as “ad - own brand” and has thus moved back to just using the DE account so she doesn’t have to declare ads? Looking at this article (https://amp.theguardian.com/media/2...dia-influencers-warned-over-ad-rules-breaches) it seems they do crack down on influencers sometimes.

I also saw this post on her story earlier - can’t believe she is still spouting the “whirlwind romance” story with Matt as though it’s something to be proud of!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I wonder if maybe she’s been contacted by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) about not declaring DE-related posts on her personal account as “ad - own brand” and has thus moved back to just using the DE account so she doesn’t have to declare ads? Looking at this article (https://amp.theguardian.com/media/2...dia-influencers-warned-over-ad-rules-breaches) it seems they do crack down on influencers sometimes.

I also saw this post on her story earlier - can’t believe she is still spouting the “whirlwind romance” story with Matt as though it’s something to be proud of!
Also who is even asking this now? He and the girls are constantly in her instagram, I actually am sure she asked this herself just to mention it yet again

Reactions: 9
Also who is even asking this now? He and the girls are constantly in her instagram, I actually am sure she asked this herself just to mention it yet again
Yeah she totally wrote that herself, it's not natural phrasing at all.

Her answer/ 'love story' 😭 tell me you're desperate and unstable and probably vulnerable without telling me you are...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah she totally wrote that herself, it's not natural phrasing at all.

Her answer/ 'love story' 😭 tell me you're desperate and unstable and probably vulnerable without telling me you are...
Just in tiem for valentines day 🤣

Reactions: 2

WHO is asking if she's married when Matthew is in her bloody profile picture on HER COMPANY page! That story is wild. So many red flags I don't know where to start.

Edit to add: Imagine moving in with someone who you haven't said "I love you" to yet 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Girl that's not a flex, that's some serious red flag behaviour!!

Reactions: 9
Note the £650 Chanel espadrilles!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Girl that's not a flex, that's some serious red flag behaviour!!
Also if they met in early 2015 like she said, she would’ve only been 23 and he would’ve been 31 😳 Surely her family and friends were concerned when they moved in together after 1 week and then got engaged and he became CEO of her business 3 months later… it sounds toxic

• Sick
Reactions: 16
And he had form for “whirlwind romances” with younger women 🤮

You'd expect your dad to shield you from older guys like that, not make the introduction. Sad really.

• Sick
Her whirlwind romance sounds like classic narc lovebombing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Her whirlwind romance sounds like classic narc lovebombing 🤦🏻‍♀️

This. She has said in interviews that he was dating someone else when they first met and she of course had just left a long term relationship anyway.

Yet despite this, they were moving in together ONE WEEK later and he took over the business shortly after. Maybe its true love! Maybe I'm just deeply cynical. But it seems like textbook narcissistic, opportunist behaviour to me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This. She has said in interviews that he was dating someone else when they first met and she of course had just left a long term relationship anyway.

Yet despite this, they were moving in together ONE WEEK later and he took over the business shortly after. Maybe its true love! Maybe I'm just deeply cynical. But it seems like textbook narcissistic, opportunist behaviour to me.
So her father introduced them when he was dating someone else? Gross.

Reactions: 3
So her father introduced them when he was dating someone else? Gross.
This is the same father who was a closeted gay man and (likely) strung his wife along for 28 years so I'm not sure he has the best morals in relationships :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being able to postpone a huge production meeting because your child is unwell and still not even acknowledging your privilege

Reactions: 5
Two home visits from a private doctor but says it’s the cup of coffee she feels grateful for. Imagine going to such lengths to avoid acknowledging your extreme privilege

• Heart
Her kids are always sick?
Always!!! Their immune system must be crap as ai dont think she feeds them nutritious fods and they are vegan also which means they miss out on a lot that their little bodies need

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.