Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So once again she is run down and has to stay in bed today.
This after a weekend no less when she supposedly had a good time.
So it’s either just a bad hangover or once again she is caught in her own lies about how her groundbreaking apps and lifestyle changes are NOT that groundbreaking and solved duck all for her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she posting everything now on her work IG ? Getting tired of #ad for her own (never requested) products ?
---

Ella: use our app and listen to our podcasts, you will feel grounded and healthy with our snacks and all. Also ella: I'm so tired, old symptoms creeping in, I need to convince myself everyday I'm happy, buy my peanut butter! So tired cannot even do yoga regularly...eat my granola !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree that she is downplaying the seriousness of POTS. Also the same on PND. Like you should be able to solve it with movement and eating plant based. When realistically using antidepressants are going to be much more helpful for so many people.

Reactions: 7
Has she just abandoned the account she only recently set up? Did she even say anything or just sacked it off?

Reactions: 3
Has she just abandoned the account she only recently set up? Did she even say anything or just sacked it off?
She is probably too tired to run two accounts...they probably sacked the person who was running the DE business Instagram account as it has been reported that these two are despicable bosses...🤡🤢🤡

Reactions: 6
Why is she posting everything now on her work IG ? Getting tired of #ad for her own (never requested) products ?
---

Ella: use our app and listen to our podcasts, you will feel grounded and healthy with our snacks and all. Also ella: I'm so tired, old symptoms creeping in, I need to convince myself everyday I'm happy, buy my peanut butter! So tired cannot even do yoga regularly...eat my granola !!
Funny enough..some people eat a lot of Junk food , are meat lovers and yet have maximum energy ,you see them climbing mountains , traveling all year round ,working hard....really makes you wonder about the effectiveness of the vegan/healthy food industry on improving health

Reactions: 4
Funny enough..some people eat a lot of Junk food , are meat lovers and yet have maximum energy ,you see them climbing mountains , traveling all year round ,working hard....really makes you wonder about the effectiveness of the vegan/healthy food industry on improving health
This is something that I think is really interesting. Less so the junk food, although there's nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't comprise the whole of your diet, but in terms of meat. So so many women are anaemic, it's a real problem. And that's before all the other deficiencies that cause problems, especially in women. It's so hard to get all your iron from veg. I eat a decent amount of red meat, a couple times a week (my husband is a big meat eater) and I'm very very healthy. When I have a blood test drs are always surprised at my levels being so good. Even after a C section I didn't need iron tablets. We need a really varied diet and for a lot of people that is meat and fish too. I appreciate some people don't for ethical reasons but to eliminate meat, even good quality, non processed stuff, entirely for health reasons seems a bit short sighted to me.

• Heart
This is something that I think is really interesting. Less so the junk food, although there's nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't comprise the whole of your diet, but in terms of meat. So so many women are anaemic, it's a real problem. And that's before all the other deficiencies that cause problems, especially in women. It's so hard to get all your iron from veg. I eat a decent amount of red meat, a couple times a week (my husband is a big meat eater) and I'm very very healthy. When I have a blood test drs are always surprised at my levels being so good. Even after a C section I didn't need iron tablets. We need a really varied diet and for a lot of people that is meat and fish too. I appreciate some people don't for ethical reasons but to eliminate meat, even good quality, non processed stuff, entirely for health reasons seems a bit short sighted to me.
It’s also incredibly expensive to be plant based and still get everything you need in your diet. I wish Ella was honest and disclosed her weekly food budget. Even if you shop in cheaper stores etc, fruit and vegetables are expensive and you can’t live on potatoes, rice and beans.

Ella is bleating on a lot about climate change and the environment. I’m not sure when was the last time she checked the environmental impact of her plant milks.

There is also the bigger picture of what Ella has, and has always had, access to - for example I doubt Ella has ever had to see an NHS doctor except in emergencies. She will have always had the very best private medical care and the inherited wealth to afford any treatment, therapy from massage to acupuncture, physio, reformer Pilates, nutritionist, checkups for no reason, the best and most extensive blood tests etc under the sun. It is difficult to fathom what a phenomenal difference that makes to a persons life.
But yes let’s make it all about tahini and maple syrup. No one is asking her to apologise for being born into the 0.1% but the way she skates over the enormous wealth divide - while preaching about the virtues of overpriced, tiny plastic packets of nuts - is ludicrous. Ironic when her family could have done so much to improve things but instead used their wealth to dedicate wings of museums to themselves under the guise of philanthropy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There is also the bigger picture of what Ella has, and has always had, access to - for example I doubt Ella has ever had to see an NHS doctor except in emergencies. She will have always had the very best private medical care and the inherited wealth to afford any treatment, therapy from massage to acupuncture, physio, reformer Pilates, nutritionist, checkups for no reason, the best and most extensive blood tests etc under the sun. It is difficult to fathom what a phenomenal difference that makes to a persons life.
But yes let’s make it all about tahini and maple syrup. No one is asking her to apologise for being born into the 0.1% but the way she skates over the enormous wealth divide - while preaching about the virtues of overpriced, tiny plastic packets of nuts - is ludicrous. Ironic when her family could have done so much to improve things but instead used their wealth to dedicate wings of museums to themselves under the guise of philanthropy.
And the NHS as we all know is a huge postcode lottery so them living in Kensington will mean she has an experience that is wildly different from most people’s.

She’s also not just ‘vegan’. She doesn’t eat gluten, white carbs, ‘processed’ food (although her range of snacks and granola etc somehow don’t count as processed to her). She’s a hugely restrictive eater, veganism is just a palatable way of describing it without revealing quite how much she’s cut out

And I’m not saying processed food is always good but it’s not going to kill you

She’s also not just ‘vegan’. She doesn’t eat gluten, white carbs, ‘processed’ food (although her range of snacks and granola etc somehow don’t count as processed to her). She’s a hugely restrictive eater, veganism is just a palatable way of describing it without revealing quite how much she’s cut out

She stopped talking about gluten free. I don’t think she is gf anymore.

Reactions: 2

She must have to massively supplement with Omega 3, B-12, Iron, Vitamin D just off the top of my head. Any "diet" that requires you to supplement with extra vitamins doesn't seem the wisest choice in my opinion. I know the whole carnivore vs. vegan diet is a lot more nuanced than that, but I don't think vegan diets are the saviour be all and end all (at least for health) that she makes out.
---

Makes me really sad for her two girls growing up in a restrictive food environment like that. It's a future eating disorder waiting to happen

Reactions: 5
She was never gluten-free, she ate rye bread all the time saying it was gluten-free when it's not 😅 (it's a bit lower in gluten so maybe she thought it was 'better')

You couldn’t have said better

She is often eating sourdough so will be eating gluten. Something she has quietly not mentioned changing.
No I remember this, she did address it but it was 4-5 years ago now, she started adding rye back into her diet and then sourdough toast, and then sourdough pizza, I have a vivid memory of an insta story to say she was trialling the return of gluten. She did the same with coffee I believe

Reactions: 2
You couldn’t have said better
Aww thank you - I’m feeling all the emotions atm as I’m taking the plunge into acupuncture to address some long standing health issues. It’s so expensive and I feel guilty. (Bless him my husband is insisting.) I know I’m lucky to be able to even consider it finally and I’m aware the world is never going to be a fair or equitable place, it just galls me that people like Ella would have treatments like that at the drop of a hat with full blood work and ultrasounds just in case and then spout nonsense about how she’s really turned her life around with her positive affirmations app which is ‘only’ a few pounds per month. No one wants her medical file disclosed but she has chosen to be the personal face & story of the brand, even all these years later and tit just ain’t adding up, so many people have fallen for it as well.

Also sorry really boring note on sourdough - it’s low gluten rather than gluten free, so much easier to digest due to the slow fermentation process. However only if it is real sourdough. Much supermarket ‘sourdough’ is a regular commercial dough with some starter added for tangy flavour and is v high in gluten. Check the ingredients, avoid if there’s any additives, yeast, raising agent etc. Price is a good indicator, if it’s under £4/loaf it’s likely to be sourfaux.

I predict another Q&A from Ella soon to passively aggressively acknowledge her medical privilege 💅

She is often eating sourdough so will be eating gluten. Something she has quietly not mentioned changing.
She’s eating gluten again because it got too expensive for them to make gluten free, vegan food. So now they just make vegan food. It’s purely a profit related reason.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.