Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one of the few vegan influencers that hasn’t made an article/video/social media series of promoting some sort of ‘vegan on a budget’ or ‘healthy vegan meals for under £1/$1’.
I can’t stand how she’s paraded in newspapers and other mainstream media as some sort of guardian angel of healthy eating.
Someone mentioned earlier that she only donated products to the NHS because they were out of date/impaired. To me, that sums it up. She thinks she and her brand are some sort of guardian angels, but in reality, she sits on her upper class, trust fund pedestal scattering crumbs to the under privileged in some sort of pseudo-charitable act. Her brand desperately needs some sort of exposé on channel 4 or something like that.
Quote this forever! Spot on

Reactions: 2
This completely. Matt sat in a meeting and said that he didn’t think people should have pay rises in response to the cost of living crisis. He says this from his perspective as a multi millionaire.
Karma will kick his wannabe ceo ass hard. Just wait.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just unsubscribed from everything to do with her : app (and asked my money back), Instagram, email subscription. The last straw for me were those stupid affirmations when we have had some insider knowledge of how toxic DE is for their employees. Building your clients self worth while destroying that of those who contribute to creating and improving your brand is a big deal breaker for me (bullied in work, complete break down, had to take a year off to recover enough to get back out there again but still not 100% recovered). Sorry for bringing my personal circumstances into the mix, but her hypocrisy has really triggered me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh wow so theres a girl called Lucy/Lucie Baker on TT whose videos keep showing up on my FYP, saw a vid of hers where shes doing a DITL as I didnt know shes studying a masters nutrition but guess where her 9-5 is?!?!?! Working for these idiots!! I googled her and saw it from her LinkedIn

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she is giving up on all this 😂
I’m sorry but who needs a recipe and video to make peanut butter toast?!
It's been a few years now, and after multiple similar videos to this one, I stopped believing she has ever developed any from DE recipes.

It's been a few years now, and after multiple similar videos to this one, I stopped believing she has ever developed any from DE recipes.
She’s built her whole business and brand on half truths, so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 5
When did Ella stop being gluten free? I don’t really follow her but I did like some of her recipes (years ago) because they were gf.

Although I got her second cookbook and the recipes were terrible - they either just didn’t work or they were so bland. I pretty much gave up on her after that.

Reactions: 1
Oh wow so theres a girl called Lucy/Lucie Baker on TT whose videos keep showing up on my FYP, saw a vid of hers where shes doing a DITL as I didnt know shes studying a masters nutrition but guess where her 9-5 is?!?!?! Working for these idiots!! I googled her and saw it from her LinkedIn
I couldnt understand this post as there are so many abbreviated words.. I didn’t know what they stand for 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is one of the few vegan influencers that hasn’t made an article/video/social media series of promoting some sort of ‘vegan on a budget’ or ‘healthy vegan meals for under £1/$1’.
I can’t stand how she’s paraded in newspapers and other mainstream media as some sort of guardian angel of healthy eating.
Someone mentioned earlier that she only donated products to the NHS because they were out of date/impaired. To me, that sums it up. She thinks she and her brand are some sort of guardian angels, but in reality, she sits on her upper class, trust fund pedestal scattering crumbs to the under privileged in some sort of pseudo-charitable act. Her brand desperately needs some sort of exposé on channel 4 or something like that.
Proof that she reads here. They just so happen to post this today - absolute joke 😂
Why should it take a Tattle thread for a brand to make a long overdue positive change. All this proves is that DE has no backbone.
C26133C7-C9FC-428B-AA00-D848E3A19E5D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg she’s come up on mine too and I thought I recognised the office interiors!!! I actually looked her up also as suspected it was DE with her snacks, but didn’t click into her linked in as I didn’t want to risk her seeing who was looking 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Omg she’s come up on mine too and I thought I recognised the office interiors!!! I actually looked her up also as suspected it was DE with her snacks, but didn’t click into her linked in as I didn’t want to risk her seeing who was looking 🤣🤣🤣
Me too!! I did think it was odd Lucy was using some sachets of DE trail mix in her vids as I’ve read on here they’re not very popular/not selling well (hence why, I assume, they’ve now made them into bars instead). From her LinkedIn it looks like Lucy makes some of their meal plans

Reactions: 1
I got your back ladies 😆 i searched for lucy and saw some of her activity. here it is one more proof that ella creates 💩🙊
F me...I'm disgusted a bit knowing that they pay tit they employees...ella knows only garlicky creamy moosh 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I wish influencers understood that having problems, being overworked and always crazy busy is not a personality trait or a lifestyle. All her mindfulness and yoga and she has to “breath” through an entire flight because AnXieTy… 🙄

Reactions: 5
47DE8AF9-190C-4D1C-A727-BDD0B79F0DAA.jpeg

Honestly this whole ‘change your mindset’ stories spam is getting f****** annoying. There’s a difference between appreciating what you have and trying to convince yourself that you’re happy. Oh, and bragging about breathing throughout the whole flight? Someone get Ella an award, cause I didn’t realise breathing was such a straining activity. I used to love her and find her inspiring, now she’s just an annoying upper class person telling poor people (for example me, dont mean to offend anyone) to just look on the bright side because garlicky mushrooms and moving your body or staying with the ‘girlies’ is such a ✨bliss✨. Go to work, make an actual difference. Start with looking after your employees perhaps (so they can feel the ✨bliss✨ too? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Honestly 🤮

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1645405
Honestly this whole ‘change your mindset’ stories spam is getting f****** annoying. There’s a difference between appreciating what you have and trying to convince yourself that you’re happy. Oh, and bragging about breathing throughout the whole flight? Someone get Ella an award, cause I didn’t realise breathing was such a straining activity. I used to love her and find her inspiring, now she’s just an annoying upper class person telling poor people (for example me, dont mean to offend anyone) to just look on the bright side because garlicky mushrooms and moving your body or staying with the ‘girlies’ is such a ✨bliss✨. Go to work, make an actual difference. Start with looking after your employees perhaps (so they can feel the ✨bliss✨ too? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Honestly 🤮
Your final sentence rings so true, if she wants to make a difference than she should start from her company and allowing employees to wfh or pay them better given that the reviews are awful.
So patronising, she really has her ass covered in so many ways that common ppl don’t and she will not even aknowlodge it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.