Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cjs_399

There must have been a crazy rush after you posted this because they've now sold out!!! I hope to God (or goddess!!) there is a restock so those of us who missed out can get a copy!
I think they have taken them off the website and down the track will put them back branded as a "back in stock item" to drum up hype. There's no way she sold over 4000 of them in 6 days.

Reactions: 4

Trassidia

VIP Member
Kate acting SUrPrISeD that lolly company send her a PR Pack?! Babe, you literally had to send them your address/PO Box.
What is it with influencers adding strawberry to drinks? It’s back to the days of when Gloria Jeans opened and people were having sugary coffees laden with calories. Matcha doesn’t need strawberry slop on it and coffee doesn’t need it either.

• Sick

crazylittlelove

I think maybe a fake tan collab with Georgie’s new skincare business, doubt anyone else is stupid enough to do a collab with this fake bitch.

justwanttoknow

I can hardly call it that when she’s in daycare. Not much is required from me on those days
I’m the same some days during the week, but the mental load and household duties are work! And even if not, resting from taking care of a toddler/child is well deserved

vld126

She shared Revie story of the journal with the caption something along the lines of all the ladies getting their journal. Then you see Revie story and it’s very much a non event for her and was like it’s just got ways to love yourself like heaps of ways. Thanks Kate. So assuming gift for Revie and Kate made out like Revie purchased it lol

• Haha

NancyBrenda

Brittney Saunders posted last week about staying at crown and getting an upgrade to a suite (and even speculated on her pod with Alright Hey (which is one of my fave pods tbh no snark there) whether or not crown did some digging & found her socials and saw she had a large following so on top of her being overly nice at check in, they also knew who she was so bumped her up knowing she’d post about it). Annnnnnd now old copy Kat(e) has just posted stories of the exact same thing… booked the cheapest room & was upgraded to a suite. What an absolute coincidence! Next she’ll be going to Nobu as that’s where BLS ate last week too. It’s giving “I saw Regina George wearing army pants and flip flops so I got army pants and flip flops” hahahahaha
Just like when Jemma won the crown towers Taylor Swift comp after coming across it by chance and posting all over Instagram how she was so desperate to go! Nothing suss there hey.
Kate has stayed there before but I can’t remember if she got an upgrade. She’s such a foodie that she didn’t even go to the famous Insta worthy all you can eat restaurant 🤨 Maybe because she doesn’t eat seafood. Probs what’s stopping her already having gone to Nobu.

Trassidia

VIP Member
I’ve done it for years. Many psychologists recommend it as part of their programs.
---

The only reason she “rushes” is because she travels 40mins to get there instead of going to the one that’s literally 5mins from her home and owned by the exact same owners (a bestie of hers)
I still don’t get the rushing. It’s not like she has any dependents, the dogs go to daycare, so she doesn’t even have them. She’s just trying to be busy, justifying her sub-par existence.
---
lol I tried a gratitude journal when I went through a rough patch after my mum was diagnosed with cancer, lasted about 2 weeks before I ran out of ideas and couldn’t be bothered
Same, I guess she just writes about her creamie, the Cenny Coast and her dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Trassidia

VIP Member
Notice how none of these influencer types ever talk about real life tragedies or events? Noticing it especially with this terrible Bondi situation. These idiots could really use their platform for good but no, then that takes the light away from them. Watch her start to post about it now though. Useless and selfish moron.
I think it’s a bit of a no win situation for influencers to be honest. This was mentioned on the Sophie Guidolin page too. Those that do mention tragedies or events accused of doing it wrong or for clout. I’m not one to defend these numpties, but I just think if they don’t know what to say and how to say it - then stay quiet. So many copped shit over BLM, YES campaign… because they posted something

ekm0236

Chatty Member
I’m a bit of a newbie here but what bothers me is she never matches her face to her chest and the contrast is just horrendous! I am absolutely in no way hating freckles, but maybe wear a little less on your face to let them shine through or cover your neck as well?
View attachment 2876220
Yes she should really embrace the natural vibes. The cake face does not suit her.

Also the slicked back hair trend does not suit everyone