Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
So after buying 47 books each time she goes to a Bookstore she has gone and purchased a Kindle?! My God she is a stupid fuck.

Also, How is it that each time we start a new thread of this beast she has gone up 2 dress sizes?!
This annoyed me too. I told her ages ago to buy a kindle if she’s going to be a book girlie😂 she really is getting fatter and fatter

Reactions: 5

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
What’s BLS?
Brittney lee Saunders. Former YouTube star that used her YouTube following to launch her own successful clothes business and many other businesses after that. She’s smart because she worked out from a young age that being an influencer and a YouTuber wasn’t sustainable and she needed to do something else. Now she’s absolutely loaded

Trassidia

VIP Member
I always like Brittney’s outfits and it tempts me to buy from Fayt. But the website, the way the clothes look on the models and the lack of instock items is off putting so I’ve never purchased.

Is it actually cheap crap? She makes out like she designs all the items.
The clothes look like Fundie Christian attire, like the Duggers. I loathe long denim skirts, scarred from the 80’s

• Heart

Trassidia

VIP Member
Georgie is a piece of shit human so it’s only natural she gravitates to others like her
This is what I’m thinking too. There’s something really disgusting about her, up there with Kate - who is such a selfish human. Ashy Bines is a criminal, a plagiarist, so it’s fitting there’s a comparison made. Perhaps Kate will become a life coach next?

lolza_

View attachment 2888588
🙄 there is no way random people are asking where she got her journal from… this is such a setup. All she has posted is how proud she is about the journal she created. This chick needs to get off social media and get a reality check!
I expect it might be a bit of a flop. There are only like 5 legitimate comments on this post from fans who might buy it. Will be interesting to see. Unfortunately journals are just far too overdone. You know it’s over for a ‘unique’ product when Kmart start stocking something similar.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Continuing on from last thread

She continues to photoshop and shovel food into her mouth

Copying anyone and everything to try and be relevant but is embarrassing herself

Embarrassing facial expressions thinking she is a book girlie but is in fact a jobless loser

• Haha

justwanttoknow

I’m a bit of a newbie here but what bothers me is she never matches her face to her chest and the contrast is just horrendous! I am absolutely in no way hating freckles, but maybe wear a little less on your face to let them shine through or cover your neck as well?
IMG_2126.jpeg

• Heart

ekm0236

Chatty Member
The ability to come on stories and lie so boldly with such fake confidence of how well it’s selling is astounding and just shows that influencer authenticity is absolutely non-existent
It’s like those closing down rug and carpet ads on tv ! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

crazylittlelove

The more I listen to her ramble about this journal, the more I think she sounds like Ashy Bines when she gives one of her ‘motivational’ talks 😅
How can Kate want to show up as her authentic true self when her whole feed and her as a person is anything but authentic?
Why does Georgie keep aligning herself and brand with someone like Kate? I know I’m only one person but as soon as Kate got her first collab I never purchased from them again, actually any brands who Kate works with goes on my blacklist.

I
Has anyone bought from Fayt and can share about the products?
As a plus size girly I’d love to buy but tbh Kate’s styling puts me off 😬 are there any other influencers with fashion sense who can show the clothes off properly?
im a size 20 and have a lot of fayt now, I live near one of the stores and actually really like the quality for the price point.Lots is great for work wear too :)

DefsNotInfluenced

Yeah she looks nothing like she does in her content in the stories of the other girls at golf. Eeeek. And why dress like that to go to the driving range. It’s like all of them went for a content opportunity to dress up and just take photos of themselves posing, pretending they play golf. Literally I can’t believe these are grown women.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

lolza_

The stock is FLYING — we are down to 4406 so she has sold another 67 since Wednesday. Make sure you guys get in quick because they are limited edition and they *think* thye have ordered enough ❤
The ability to come on stories and lie so boldly with such fake confidence of how well it’s selling is astounding and just shows that influencer authenticity is absolutely non-existent

Trassidia

VIP Member
I have never heard such DUMB SHIT spewing out of the mouths of those dimwits. I am actually embarrassed for them, that they think this is their purpose in life. And to both Georgie and Kate, learn how to pronounce words properly if your job is going to be people listening to you. Absolutely just gobsmacked by this rubbish
And of course we will go with angel numbers $44.44 for the journal. So connected with their inner goddess, that’ll make it 4 payments of $11.11 thanks very much babes.

• Haha