Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flower_child123

It’s funny because only influencers really have time for these stupid journals. Everyone else in the real world is too busy actually living. I bet it’s expensive too.

Also, did we really need this angle, Kate? I don’t need to see what you had for breakfast.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Our big swiftie hasn’t mentioned anything about the new album. I hate peoples who claim to be massive fans of shit that is so dear to me and then be the biggest faker for social media. Fucks me off. Getting tickets to her concert was hard and near impossible for so many. Yet this fat cunt gets them and isn’t even a fan. She’s a faker

Trassidia

VIP Member
Well #riseandconquer tattlers. Our darling #goddess didn’t #sellout her journals, just herself. #Blessthegoddess! I just wonder how long she can keep up this #spiritual facade for? Has she been watching the Juice Plus #bossbabes with their #GC #femmefridays whereby they gorge themselves on rich, #organic cheeses, shop for their #kings and #dancelikenobodyiswatching? Will we see her attending a #yogaretreat before the year is out? I have so many questions for our #queen.

• Haha

Trassidia

VIP Member
So this icecream machine seems like a scam tbh. You make the icecream in a jar, then freeze the ingredients for 24hrs, then it turns the icecream. It’s a blender. She could’ve just used the ninja.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

sweetface2022

VIP Member
The more I listen to her ramble about this journal, the more I think she sounds like Ashy Bines when she gives one of her ‘motivational’ talks 😅
How can Kate want to show up as her authentic true self when her whole feed and her as a person is anything but authentic?
Why does Georgie keep aligning herself and brand with someone like Kate? I know I’m only one person but as soon as Kate got her first collab I never purchased from them again, actually any brands who Kate works with goes on my blacklist.
Georgie is a piece of shit human so it’s only natural she gravitates to others like her

sweetface2022

VIP Member
This is what I’m thinking too. There’s something really disgusting about her, up there with Kate - who is such a selfish human. Ashy Bines is a criminal, a plagiarist, so it’s fitting there’s a comparison made. Perhaps Kate will become a life coach next?
Georgie and trashy are neglecting their kids. As a mother I think both are fucking horrible. Georgie can’t stand her own child and has basically forgotten shit exists. Kate at least doesn’t have much of an audience and it’s really only adults and if they’re stupid enough to be scammed then it’s their issue

justwanttoknow

Do normal people actually do journalling or it is just an influencer circlejerk thing?
lol I tried a gratitude journal when I went through a rough patch after my mum was diagnosed with cancer, lasted about 2 weeks before I ran out of ideas and couldn’t be bothered

• Heart

vld126

#paidforphysiomyself
Also sore back can hardly move, spins and turns for OOD and also starts a new sport this week ….
Probably just no core strength

• Haha

Tis32

I can add 4612 of those "kmart books" to my cart currently, let's see how the number moves 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Tis32

Do normal people actually do journalling or it is just an influencer circlejerk thing?

• Haha

DefsNotInfluenced

I have never heard such DUMB SHIT spewing out of the mouths of those dimwits. I am actually embarrassed for them, that they think this is their purpose in life. And to both Georgie and Kate, learn how to pronounce words properly if your job is going to be people listening to you. Absolutely just gobsmacked by this rubbish

Attachments

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Kate acting SUrPrISeD that lolly company send her a PR Pack?! Babe, you literally had to send them your address/PO Box.

• Haha