Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Did anyone see her insane order from gyg? Double chicken, guac and sour cream and lettuce. No wonder she’s obese. She eats so much food

• Sick
Reactions: 6

flower_child123

What a thrilling anecdote about mixing up the release date for yet another book she wants to put on her shelf to collect dust. Riveting content.

Reactions: 5
IMG_1325.png

🙄 there is no way random people are asking where she got her journal from… this is such a setup. All she has posted is how proud she is about the journal she created. This chick needs to get off social media and get a reality check!

flower_child123

She keeps going on & on about spicy books like she’s enlightening us all on something new. Has she never heard of mills & boon? Fifty shades of grey? lol hang on, I forgot that everything Kate does is a first for everyone. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Tis32

People who don't work and have hours upon hours of time do.
She's always in a rush in the mornings but thankfully after the gym she has the rest of the day to work on her journal before the ninja creami comes out 🥰🥰

• Haha

DefsNotInfluenced

It irritates me how she constantly assigns inanimate objects with a gender, apparently the e-reader is a female. “Decorated HER today. SHE’S so cute” 😳

Trassidia

VIP Member
I will never eat at Blanca because they appeal to fucking influencers. Swadling goes there to perform a series of poses as well.
Same as Outdo espresso, appealing to the influencers that go to Fayt. Their matcha is shit, probably why they put the pink slop over the top.

ekm0236

Chatty Member
Just grow up Kate. You are so tiresome 🥱
TikTok was the worst thing to happen to come to influencers.
---
They’re definitely her real friends. The girl in the hat owns the gym she goes to and is one of the most beautiful people you’ll ever meet. She theme dresses for every occasion. She’s actually anazing. She’s defs not doing it for content. She owns 3 gym studios and I think has a code for one company that she’s had for years and actually uses weekly (My Muscle Chef)
---

The one in the hat owns three gyms and got PT of the year a few years ago. Def not wannabe influencer.
How do you know she is one of the most beautiful people you would ever meet? Is it common knowledge? Sounds like you’re in a close circle with these friends?

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Our big swiftie hasn’t mentioned anything about the new album. I hate peoples who claim to be massive fans of shit that is so dear to me and then be the biggest faker for social media. Fucks me off. Getting tickets to her concert was hard and near impossible for so many. Yet this fat cunt gets them and isn’t even a fan. She’s a faker
Ahhh there’s old predictable dumbass Kate. Making sure she jumps on the bandwagon. Kate, give it a rest. You’re a loser and you’re not a swiftie

Attachments

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
She’s eating one tub of icecream every night 😳😳 I don’t care whether she’s added “protein”. How has she not gained another 15kilos

flower_child123

The fact that this place is an Airbnb that she would’ve had to pay to use (it has a minimum 2 night stay which costs $1900) screams how desperate she is for likes.

• Wow

Tis32

The more people dress up to participate in a particular sport, the worse they're going to be lol.

• Haha