Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekm0236

Chatty Member
I’m a bit of a newbie here but what bothers me is she never matches her face to her chest and the contrast is just horrendous! I am absolutely in no way hating freckles, but maybe wear a little less on your face to let them shine through or cover your neck as well?
View attachment 2876220
Yes she should really embrace the natural vibes. The cake face does not suit her.

Also the slicked back hair trend does not suit everyone

Reactions: 3

flower_child123

View attachment 2888588
🙄 there is no way random people are asking where she got her journal from… this is such a setup. All she has posted is how proud she is about the journal she created. This chick needs to get off social media and get a reality check!
Thought the same thing. All the influencers post screenshots of messages in order to prove they’re popularity however in majority of these cases it’s just all their influencer buddies using their fake accounts to boost traffic lol losers

DefsNotInfluenced

More ridiculous behaviour in the grocery store. She reeks of desperation. She looks like a complete fool, setting up her phone in the middle of the aisle. Get a grip on reality Kate.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

NancyBrenda

Do normal people actually do journalling or it is just an influencer circlejerk thing?
I’ve done it for years. Many psychologists recommend it as part of their programs.
---
She's always in a rush in the mornings but thankfully after the gym she has the rest of the day to work on her journal before the ninja creami comes out 🥰🥰
The only reason she “rushes” is because she travels 40mins to get there instead of going to the one that’s literally 5mins from her home and owned by the exact same owners (a bestie of hers)

NancyBrenda

TikTok was the worst thing to happen to come to influencers.
---

How do you know she is one of the most beautiful people you would ever meet? Is it common knowledge? Sounds like you’re in a close circle with these friends?
She’s been my coach since 2017. I go to the same gym as Kate but we don’t train in the same classes.

flower_child123

Notice how none of these influencer types ever talk about real life tragedies or events? Noticing it especially with this terrible Bondi situation. These idiots could really use their platform for good but no, then that takes the light away from them. Watch her start to post about it now though. Useless and selfish moron.

Not ever bought from there but did read last week maybe Trash to treasured that they had awesome jeans. I might try I usually like the cheapies from Kmart for casual comfy wear bought 2 last week one size 12 too big other one in apparent same size fkn cut me in half. Lol. Sorry to ask snark unrelated but is there tips on sizing?
Kate is a terrible advertisment for any clothes she wears she always looks terrible. Last week's ridiculously short shorts outfit was not it.
There’s no way to work out sizing for brands ae! I wonder if Fayt is the same. I always have the same issue as you where one size will fit but another pair in the same size will be way too small.

I’m so tired of Kate’s ridiculously short outfits, there’s no way those are appropriate when she’s out and about bending over or shopping. She will be showing off everything.