Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crazylittlelove

Best comment on Instagram 🤣
This is another journal that is exactly like all the other ones out there, it’s no different! And Kate is the last person who should be releasing a self love journal.
IMG_8381.jpeg

Reactions: 12
There must have been a crazy rush after you posted this because they've now sold out!!! I hope to God (or goddess!!) there is a restock so those of us who missed out can get a copy!
Can’t wait for them to find the ✨hidden boxes✨ of stock they just took offline to make it look sold out ❤❤

*edited to fix 1am spelling mistakes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Tis32

Stock update anyone?
The stock is FLYING — we are down to 4406 so she has sold another 67 since Wednesday. Make sure you guys get in quick because they are limited edition and they *think* thye have ordered enough ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lolza_

It’s like those closing down rug and carpet ads on tv ! 🤣
Omg yes 😂

my bet is if they don’t see numbers move they will take all the stock off the website, fake claim that it was a sell out and super popular, and then do a heap of promotion about a ‘re-stock’
Failed influencer product launch 101

Reactions: 8

emmygluewho

VIP Member
So after buying 47 books each time she goes to a Bookstore she has gone and purchased a Kindle?! My God she is a stupid fuck.

Also, How is it that each time we start a new thread of this beast she has gone up 2 dress sizes?!

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Omg yes 😂

my bet is if they don’t see numbers move they will take all the stock off the website, fake claim that it was a sell out and super popular, and then do a heap of promotion about a ‘re-stock’
Failed influencer product launch 101
Or that they found a RaNDoM BoX

• Haha
  • Wow
I bet she’s laughing away to herself because she knows hers are better and original.
I don’t even know who Steph Pase is, but I’ve seen her mentioned on the Ashy Bines thread and now here too.
I bet she has made her money from the journals and now everyone is getting the dregs.
All Steph Pase does is whinge about how hard she works, how burnt out she is and terrible her life is. Meanwhile, she’s rolling in cash, building a mansion has two healthy children and a very involved husband. The gratitude and journaling really must work well…

• Haha

flower_child123

It’s funny because only influencers really have time for these stupid journals. Everyone else in the real world is too busy actually living. I bet it’s expensive too.

Also, did we really need this angle, Kate? I don’t need to see what you had for breakfast.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7