Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cjs_399

I’ve done it for years. Many psychologists recommend it as part of their programs.
---

The only reason she “rushes” is because she travels 40mins to get there instead of going to the one that’s literally 5mins from her home and owned by the exact same owners (a bestie of hers)
Do you know the reason why she doesnt go to her local one?

sweetface2022

VIP Member
She’s eating one tub of icecream every night 😳😳 I don’t care whether she’s added “protein”. How has she not gained another 15kilos
I noticed that too. She’s making one each night and smashing it. She probably has but photoshops everything. Need someone on the central coast to run into her

ekm0236

Chatty Member
Yes she is and yep it’s all cheap crap from
China but she’s smart and has really cornered the plus size market! She can do no wrong because of this!
I always like Brittney’s outfits and it tempts me to buy from Fayt. But the website, the way the clothes look on the models and the lack of instock items is off putting so I’ve never purchased.

Is it actually cheap crap? She makes out like she designs all the items.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s reading them at all! She does do audio books, but they still take time.
Reading and listening to a book are very different things. If she read 10 books she literally did no work. She can listen to an audio book and still do things. As an avid reader. It’s not the same thing

ekm0236

Chatty Member
She is well and truly over eating. That container is 920ml she will now come out and say she only eats half. Girl no you don’t. You eat the whole thing. Hence why you’re getting bigger and bigger
It may be because I haven’t had breakfast but that actually looks delicious lol!

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Has she stopped trying to keep her body at its ideal weight to prove a point with body positivity?
The bigger you get the harder it is to find clothes. I know that from experience.
Maybe that’s why she just wears the same things on repeat in sizes too small 🙃
All her clothes are too small but she’s too big and can’t get the next size up because there is nothing. Also know the feeling. I was a size 24 for a while

I wonder what Steph pase thinks about all these journaling collabs coming out.
I bet she’s laughing away to herself because she knows hers are better and original.
I don’t even know who Steph Pase is, but I’ve seen her mentioned on the Ashy Bines thread and now here too.
I bet she has made her money from the journals and now everyone is getting the dregs.