Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg guys she braided her hair last night and it came out curly!!! 😱 She must be so good at hair, its a miracle! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg guys she braided her hair last night and it came out curly!!! 😱 She must be so good at hair, its a miracle! 🙄
Maybe she could become a hairdresser if this influencer thing fails 🤣🤣🤣. Given her half naked pics, she would struggle to return to teaching. We can’t have public profiles, let along undie shots on our kitchen bench.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No need to show us the message to prove people are asking 😂😂😂😂 just change and share the new code! It’s probably Jemma asking …….
753A83A5-1AD0-4B3E-8942-DCE2D1C00F36.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she could become a hairdresser if this influencer thing fails 🤣🤣🤣. Given her half naked pics, she would struggle to return to teaching. We can’t have public profiles, let along undie shots on our kitchen bench.
She said the school knew and didn’t mind! 😂

No need to show us the message to prove people are asking 😂😂😂😂 just change and share the new code! It’s probably Jemma asking …….
View attachment 1479003
Yeah she usually DOES show the person’s pic so if she hides it it’s not a real follower question.

Reactions: 5
She has absolutely piled on the weight! All good to be all “intuitive eating” but when you start to no longer fit into your clothes and your health starts to suffer it’s time to stop pigging out! This is why I have such issues with the body positivity community, if I let myself eat what I want I will literally gain 50 kilos in a year and that is not healthy! I don’t understand how these women can promote this, it’s literally disorder eating just in the other direction

A less edited body!
Someone at Fayt is still editing her in their photos and videos but you’re right, far less than she edits herself. She doesn’t look too bad here I think the outfit is cute but the faces she pulls crack me up she’s trying very hard to look hot 😂

She has absolutely piled on the weight! All good to be all “intuitive eating” but when you start to no longer fit into your clothes and your health starts to suffer it’s time to stop pigging out! This is why I have such issues with the body positivity community, if I let myself eat what I want I will literally gain 50 kilos in a year and that is not healthy! I don’t understand how these women can promote this, it’s literally disorder eating just in the other direction
I think she is using “intuitive eating” to cover for the fact she is bingeing again. She definitely has gained weight, but is trying to be deceitful about it which is what I don’t agree with. Instead of twisting her body into the stupidest poses and editing all of her content she should just be open about it. I think people would appreciate and relate to her if she was honest.
I find it weird that she’s trying so hard to “prove” that she can eat whatever she wants because she no longer has food issues. It’s clear you do, darl.

I know this isn’t a Brittney Saunders thread but honestly some of her clothing items are just so ugly. This play suit looks like an old man has tucked his pyjama shirt into his pyjama shorts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think think this was when I was still following her so 2020. At least she has stopped this weird posing haha (pic from a stax arse kissing news .com.au article)

Wow Brit looks different.
The pair of them have packed on the kegs.

Like, I get it. We all do. But we also don't preach #bopo and 'intuitive eating' Just own it. You have gone the other way with your eating disorder.

I think think this was when I was still following her so 2020. At least she has stopped this weird posing haha (pic from a stax arse kissing news .com.au article)

This looks like the kate I began following. I'm shocked at those photos in the green top. You never see the side stomach rolls in her own pics so it's more proof of the editing. She always looks like she has a flat belly and an hourglass shape with smooth sides.

I would classify the eating she's showing online as regular binge eating. Not healthy and definitely needs to be looked into from a mental health perspective. It would be the same if it were alcohol.

I don’t think her gaining weight is actually an issue. You want to eat whatever then eat whatever. But it’s the editing of the photos to appear like she isn’t the size she is. I used to follow her and I bought some tit she recommended and honestly I regretted it so much😂 it was so tit. Then I watched her go downhill. The poses of her eyes basically closed and the bleeping hands. She wants to be an advocate for plus size gals yet never shops at any plus size store. Never says to old mate Brit “hey, maybe you should add some plus sizes to your range” just a thought. But no she pushes brands that usually only go up to a 16 or a small 18. She so desperately wants to be mid size but the market for curve is bigger. She’s playing it all wrong and it fucks me off

Reactions: 11

Brit has said in the recent past I think on one of her stories, she’s been diagnosed with lipodema

Reactions: 3
I don’t think her gaining weight is actually an issue. You want to eat whatever then eat whatever. But it’s the editing of the photos to appear like she isn’t the size she is. I used to follow her and I bought some tit she recommended and honestly I regretted it so much😂 it was so tit. Then I watched her go downhill. The poses of her eyes basically closed and the bleeping hands. She wants to be an advocate for plus size gals yet never shops at any plus size store. Never says to old mate Brit “hey, maybe you should add some plus sizes to your range” just a thought. But no she pushes brands that usually only go up to a 16 or a small 18. She so desperately wants to be mid size but the market for curve is bigger. She’s playing it all wrong and it fucks me off
Yeah it’s not her weight it’s the lies. Editing her body, posing deceptively, lying about her size, claiming she’s “intuitively eating” and fixed her binge eating while constantly scarfing down takeaway and sweets and huge meals. She’s pretty much stopped sharing her lunch cos it was always delivered takeaway and her lunches made at home lasted a week.

Fayt does go to size 24 and stax has up to 4xl but that’s it for brands that she promotes or shops at that go beyond a 14-16.

Brit has said in the recent past I think on one of her stories, she’s been diagnosed with lipodema
I don’t remember her saying that but it doesn’t cover your whole body including your face.

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s not her weight it’s the lies. Editing her body, posing deceptively, lying about her size, claiming she’s “intuitively eating” and fixed her binge eating while constantly scarfing down takeaway and sweets and huge meals. She’s pretty much stopped sharing her lunch cos it was always delivered takeaway and her lunches made at home lasted a week.

Fayt does go to size 24 and stax has up to 4xl but that’s it for brands that she promotes or shops at that go beyond a 14-16.

I don’t remember her saying that but it doesn’t cover your whole body including your face.
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I dunno mate I only remember because when she said it i thought to myself ‘that’s what Riley Hemson has’

Reactions: 4
Yeah I follow Riley.
It is usually in the lower body and sometimes arms but I think Brit is another person who has gained weight and lies about her actual size. Again it’s not the weight gain that’s the issue it’s the dishonesty especially because she promotes her 3 clothing brands constantly, and always says she’s a size 10. It’s misleading for customers who then believe that and the end up with clothes that don’t fit.

Reactions: 6

Her takeaway meals are actually sickening. Look at hers and look at whoever she is with. She always seems to have 2 plates and hers is always the one with 'extras'

Sorry but she is nothing but a pig.

I'm looking forward to her #content for trying to conceive and how she is so unhealthy blah blah blah.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.