Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House reset today tattlers! Sit back and watch the snacks be re-arranged and labeled with fugly labels.
She will then get super tired and need to eat said snacks, mouth full, bogan accent in an attempt to make us run to the Cennie Coast to buy out said snacks in bulk, leaving her to send #assistant to #711.
Stay tuned for more dog training, time wasting and faux food reviews. #bopo #bored

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she “reset” her house last week when she made her two friends clean while she scrolled Instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This house reset business is ridiculous. It's called cleaning the house and grocery shopping.

Don't forget she'll have "the" shower

Reactions: 11
What’s that like 2 each a day? duck! That’s not bopo! You can have body positivity without all the tit! What happened to hello fresh? She had a fair bit of stuff for dinners etc. tenders, some roast chicken looking premade stuff.
Also look at me go, I can take the rubbish out and take the bins to the road! Wow! Congratulations you are now an adult! Also the two exact quilt covers so she doesn’t have to wait for the other to dry?? That’s excessive really. I get having two different but the same??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I feel like every day/week is the same with her now, there is nothing new
I feel like this is the problem when anyone becomes a "full time" influencer! When they have a normal job at least they are interesting, they have a regular income so can be selective with what they advertise, they put effort into social media and we can relate to them because they live a "normal" routine. As soon as they quit their day jobs they're all the same, have "busy days" consisting of normal housework or grocery shopping, everything is now an ad because it's their only income etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel like this is the problem when anyone becomes a "full time" influencer! When they have a normal job at least they are interesting, they have a regular income so can be selective with what they advertise, they put effort into social media and we can relate to them because they live a "normal" routine. As soon as they quit their day jobs they're all the same, have "busy days" consisting of normal housework or grocery shopping, everything is now an ad because it's their only income etc.
Agreed with this! They have other things to discuss (obviously not personal info regarding job) but Kate has nothing now but the same tit.

I'm confused why she got another designer breeded dog yet still sends the dog to doggy day care!? Even though she is home EVERY DAY!?

Reactions: 10
Agreed with this! They have other things to discuss (obviously not personal info regarding job) but Kate has nothing now but the same tit.

I'm confused why she got another designer breeded dog yet still sends the dog to doggy day care!? Even though she is home EVERY DAY!?
Because she had to copy BLS 😜

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.