Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most recent story where she is in the car for yet another nail appointment is a pretty good indication of size. Not judging I’m bigger too, but you can definitely see the gunt. Again I have one too that is always well hidden so no judgement from her body perspective

Reactions: 5
Another day, another snack review 😂😂😂 This is like the third since shopping day 😂

Most recent story where she is in the car for yet another nail appointment is a pretty good indication of size. Not judging I’m bigger too, but you can definitely see the gunt. Again I have one too that is always well hidden so no judgement from her body perspective
I noticed her true size when she the the shoot for FAYT. Some of those outfits were not very flattering at all! I’m the same size as her but always feel so much bigger due to the edits and posing.

Attachments

Another day, another snack review 😂😂😂 This is like the third since shopping day 😂

I noticed her true size when she the the shoot for FAYT. Some of those outfits were not very flattering at all! I’m the same size as her but always feel so much bigger due to the edits and posing.
I always wonder about Fayt sizing. BLS always says she is a 10 in everything but she looks like a 14 minimum most of the time. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 7
I always wonder about Fayt sizing. BLS always says she is a 10 in everything but she looks like a 14 minimum most of the time. I don’t get it.
Sorry to derail from dedikated but I have bought items from Fayt and staple swim (also BLS) in my usual size and both have fit me great. But I agree, BLS does not look like a size 10, I’m sure she’s lying about her size.

Reactions: 6
Brit is absolutely lying about her size. She is apparently a size 10 and Kate is apparently a size 16..
Maybe it’s vanity sizing? Interestingly they have retouched Kate’s body for the website, and badly, but it’s still not as drastic as the editing that Kate herself does.

Attachments

• Wow
Brit is absolutely lying about her size. She is apparently a size 10 and Kate is apparently a size 16..
Maybe it’s vanity sizing? Interestingly they have retouched Kate’s body for the website, and badly, but it’s still not as drastic as the editing that Kate herself does.
Kate’s face in that jeans pic looks like it has been cut and pasted on

Reactions: 3
The massive gap between her big two and second toe weirds me out so much. She has the longest toes. And the way she holds her hands in photos and barely open eyes just ain’t it. She looks like a dick

Reactions: 4
I think now BLS is in a size 12 on the website now.

• Haha
Yeah no way she's a 10. You can see she's squeezed into a jumpsuit that is too small. If that's the 10 then she's probably a 14. You can see how Kate fits hers properly in the legs and waist. Kate's legs are bigger than she normally edits them.

Reactions: 3
I’m a size 12-14 and BLS is at least A size bigger than me. Years ago she was a 10 but now she is at least a size 14-16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.