Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate didn't invent the mascara in the bra trick to make it go on better but too many people will think she did. It really does work!

Reactions: 4
Kate trying on clothes either with a g string or no undies and returning them 🤢 you can see the pants are being eaten by her bum 🤢

Didn’t wear undies under the lingerie and is returning that too 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Kate trying on clothes either with a g string or no undies and returning them 🤢 you can see the pants are being eaten by her bum 🤢

I saw that too and thought what the duck. I actually rewatched it and thought surely my eyes were playing tricks on me. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why does every piece of clothing have to be short, tight, cut out, cropped, backless, see-through, no bra! I am all for size inclusivity but most pieces with these features just don’t look great on bigger bodies. Heck, I am a size 10 and they don’t look great on me 🤣

Reactions: 13
Why does every piece of clothing have to be short, tight, cut out, cropped, backless, see-through, no bra! I am all for size inclusivity but most pieces with these features just don’t look great on bigger bodies. Heck, I am a size 10 and they don’t look great on me 🤣
Most of the things she tries on look so cheap and gross.

Reactions: 8
Not going to lie I liked some of those dresses until I saw the backs of them 😬

Thank god Showpo doesn't accept returns on lingerie!

Reactions: 5
Agree with you! I’m a serial yo-yo with my weight I’ve been tiny (8) big (16) and everywhere in between. I think you have to dress for your size! I’m all for body confidence and I know that’s her thing but sometimes it doesn’t look flattering regardless of what you’re selling. I went out for the first time the other week and saw a large large girl in a mini dress with tits out, it wasn’t bopo it was tacky. Short skirts and cut out tops or body suits just don’t suit girls like us (me)

Reactions: 7
I really wish Kate would get over the trend of wearing your pjs 🫠 out in public. Half of those suits she bought just look like literal pjs. I agree, can she ever just buy normal clothing? A mesh skirt and top? Super short dresses? Maybe I’m just old now who knows lol (I’m late 20’s loll) but I also liked some of those dresses until I saw the back.

Reactions: 10
I think think this was when I was still following her so 2020. At least she has stopped this weird posing haha (pic from a stax arse kissing news .com.au article)

Wow Brit looks different.
Britt has also had her implants removed, that would be contributing to her looking different as well as her weight gain. Which she has also done videos on, acknowledging her weight gain after people have wrote nasty comments. Just baffles me why she insists on saying she's a size 10/12. Just own it.

Lol, did she really set up her camera, walk behind the bush and then run up with her dogs?! 🤣 what a bloody flog!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol, did she really set up her camera, walk behind the bush and then run up with her dogs?! 🤣 what a bloody flog!
No i bet her “pa” filmed it
Absolutely sends me that she doesn’t call her by her first name. It’s just a big dick energy look at me with my PA bs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Then why do you feel the need to edit your photos as much! Kate is not appreciating her body at all.
I think this post was the last one that I can look at, she truly disgusts me with her fake personality, just jumping on whatever bandwagon is trending.
A49C081C-02C9-4D0F-B2C5-0DF7A0A15C94.jpeg

• Angry
I just came to say the same thing. Sorry darl as long as you edit your body you can’t preach about self love or body positivity.

We know she reads here.
Kate, come have a chat and explain why you use filters and edit yourself to look thinner and have smoother skin. I genuinely want to know your reasoning for this.
Because as far as I’m concerned, you cannot push for others to love themselves when you don’t love yourself, when your body is a lie. Your story is a lie.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
My friend lives on the lake there where she films herself and the dogs. She's been seen by residents there and they're not enamoured by it. 😆

Then why do you feel the need to edit your photos as much! Kate is not appreciating her body at all.
I think this post was the last one that I can look at, she truly disgusts me with her fake personality, just jumping on whatever bandwagon is trending. View attachment 1490246
She's in damage control because of this forum and who reads here. I bet brands are starting to use tattle as a tool to measure an influencers true popularity. They can see why people find them problematic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.