Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a size 12-14 and BLS is at least A size bigger than me. Years ago she was a 10 but now she is at least a size 14-16
That sounds right, she looks around 1 size smaller than Kate going off those pics in the green jumpsuit.

Reactions: 3
Couple of things… I know people that are like a size 8 and wear shape wear, pretty common. Not breaking new ground there Kate!
Also nothing against Kmart I bloody love that shop but the influencer life must be treating her well to get her plates and pots from there. The non-stick coating will continue to wear off if you buy cheap tit. It will just end up in landfil…

Reactions: 13
Idk about you all but I am inspired by her caption she is doing the lords work 🙌

She’s edited the tit out of herself in this photo too. What a role model 😍
its crazy how much she has edited this photo 🧐her fingernail on her pointer finger is just chopped in half where she has removed some off the side of her leg - so obvious!! Her feet look so strange too.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Couple of things… I know people that are like a size 8 and wear shape wear, pretty common. Not breaking new ground there Kate!
Also nothing against Kmart I bloody love that shop but the influencer life must be treating her well to get her plates and pots from there. The non-stick coating will continue to wear off if you buy cheap tit. It will just end up in landfil…
She doesn’t care about the environment.

Reactions: 6
Was she gifted the LSKD stuff? She hasn't disclosed it (again). More active wear to add to the collection...
Yes she was and of course she hasn’t disclosed it even though she’s always honest about these things DARL

Reactions: 10
Look how bent her back knee is cos she can’t stand normally. And she has edited her legs. What a loser honestly.

Reactions: 4
Her eating has been absolutely trash the past 3 months especially. “Intuitive eating” my ass! We all need boundaries and limitations in life - how is it healthy eating so much tit each day! Also if this was reversed and she was ONLY eating vegetables with nothing naughty I would still say the same! She is promoting such an unhealthy lifestyle with the crap she eats

Reactions: 7
Look how bent her back knee is cos she can’t stand normally. And she has edited her legs. What a loser honestly.
I don’t think she could get her knee any further back 😳 a massive loser she is!

Yes she was and of course she hasn’t disclosed it even though she’s always honest about these things DARL
Hahaha says she always declares here gifts or ads! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she probably happily accepted a whole collection even though the grifter has loads of Stax and Lorna Jane!

Her eating has been absolutely trash the past 3 months especially. “Intuitive eating” my ass! We all need boundaries and limitations in life - how is it healthy eating so much tit each day! Also if this was reversed and she was ONLY eating vegetables with nothing naughty I would still say the same! She is promoting such an unhealthy lifestyle with the crap she eats
Her eating has been atrocious!
I don’t get why people still say how inspiring and motivating she is - there is nothing inspirational about her, she’s just shovelling food in nonstop - she needs help for her eating habits.

She listened to a podcast and read a book she doesn’t need advice from an actual professional.

it looks like she got the entire Georgie x lskd collection, I’ve seen some other influencers only get an outfit.

Reactions: 7
I liked the caption that Courtney Mangan out with her LSKD unboxing. She had something like:
Ad - gifted with no payment received, no obligation to post.

Reactions: 13
She listened to a podcast and read a book she doesn’t need advice from an actual professional.

it looks like she got the entire Georgie x lskd collection, I’ve seen some other influencers only get an outfit.
Oh yah I forgot about the book and podcast 😂 no other help is needed!

Did she smash out 2 Maxibons today!? Honestly how is this 'intuitive eating' !?

• Haha
Definitely lacking content. She took 5 stories and a grid post to share a fairly daggy outfit. Black slip dress with oversized white shirt. Ground breaking.
Well she is running very low on content.
I think this is the worst her content has ever been!
It’s so repetitive and there is nothing interesting being shared!
I don’t know how Kate can keep up ‘influencing’ as a full time career, I was looking back at her feed like 2-3 years ago and she seemed so much more real / happier when doing social media as a side hustle, I know she said she was limited to the opportunities…

2DC6BFCD-3257-4E81-951A-AF0A91BABBE9.jpeg
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe she just takes a photo with the food then doesn’t eat it 😂

I think this is the worst her content has ever been!
It’s so repetitive and there is nothing interesting being shared!
I don’t know how Kate can keep up ‘influencing’ as a full time career, I was looking back at her feed like 2-3 years ago and she seemed so much more real / happier when doing social media as a side hustle, I know she said she was limited to the opportunities…

View attachment 1478732:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The heck is that face? Oh right, trying to emote but had Botox recently 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.