Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’ll be in this CONSTANT battle with her food addiction. It’s just problems manifesting in food.. same as drugs, alcohol etc etc…

Reactions: 8
Is Kate now ttc? Did I miss a story about that? Can’t actually see her having kids I think she’s quite selfish

Reactions: 5
Her takeaway meals are actually sickening. Look at hers and look at whoever she is with. She always seems to have 2 plates and hers is always the one with 'extras'

Sorry but she is nothing but a pig.

I'm looking forward to her #content for trying to conceive and how she is so unhealthy blah blah blah.
Yeah she's disgusting and a lying binge eating pig who needs help. She clearly has an eating disorder that's never been properly healed.

Reactions: 2
If this is 2017 then it’s when I knew her and she was still bigger than what’s being shown here. She would weigh all her food though
Yeah I was going through some of her feed last night and she has been editing herself for years. It’s not new.

We’ve all seen her legs, they have texture. What the heck is this extreme smoothing and slimming she’s doing here?! Ffs Kate this is ridiculous🤦‍♀️
she’s bloody loving that she’s worked out how to edit herself in videos.

Seriously.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Looking at these edited videos is incredible because it highlights how problematic she is with regard to her message of being body positive. She's so bad 👎 and not a good role model at all. She has smoothed her skin and given herself a completely smooth side with hourglass shaping and it can only be for one reason. She is not happy with her natural body or in her own skin. She is the opposite of who she portrays herself as. Disgusting and greedy.

If this is 2017 then it’s when I knew her and she was still bigger than what’s being shown here. She would weigh all her food though
So her whole brand has been built on lies

Reactions: 6
Looking at these edited videos is incredible because it highlights how problematic she is with regard to her message of being body positive. She's so bad 👎 and not a good role model at all. She has smoothed her skin and given herself a completely smooth side with hourglass shaping and it can only be for one reason. She is not happy with her natural body or in her own skin. She is the opposite of who she portrays herself as. Disgusting and greedy.

So her whole brand has been built on lies
I know I shouldn’t be shook but I actually am if she was editing her photos way back in 2017 - nothing is real with her!
She is the exact opposite of her message, she’s a fraud like honestly how can people be commenting how inspirational she is!

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately for some reason many people struggle to tell when things are photoshopped or edited. Well the reason is probably because so many people do it so it becomes hard to tell the difference between edited and real photos. I don’t think we’ve actually seen many “raw and real” images of Kate in a very very long time.

Her latest grid post looks like she is posing/contorting herself less.. reading here 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has still edited her body though 😒

Loves her body so much she edits herself thinner and smoother. Ok darl.also this is an undisclosed gifted item and/or ad!
Oh wow she has too. duck me pick the movement you want to be a part of Kate.

Reactions: 4
Has still edited her body though 😒

Loves her body so much she edits herself thinner and smoother. Ok darl.also this is an undisclosed gifted item and/or ad!
I don't think it is?! This is what she does. She goes ham on buying tit from brands, tags them to death in the hope of getting a #spon post with them, she loves the line 'you guys know how much I love this brand EVEN BEFORE working with them' She is so ick it's not even funny anymore.

Reactions: 8
I don't think it is?! This is what she does. She goes ham on buying tit from brands, tags them to death in the hope of getting a #spon post with them, she loves the line 'you guys know how much I love this brand EVEN BEFORE working with them' She is so ick it's not even funny anymore.
Yeah she does but she has definitely done ads for them before.

Idk why she keeps editing her legs, so many people have cellulite and saggy skin and stretch marks etc. If she has created a community of “like minded women” they’re not going to tear her down for showing her real body. Her legs are clearly a huge issue for her as she has edited them since the start of her Instagram (yes I scrolled for a long time).

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.