Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s that “nobody’s gonna know” tiktok sound when editing her body. They’re gonna know.

It has personalised plates I believe.
I just scrolled back to see when she got the white one, 2020 😳. It’s not even two years old. I doubt anything had even changed in that time. Did she just want a different color?! Did it lose the new car smell? How ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she got it smack bang in the middle of the first covid wave when people had lost their jobs and couldn’t buy food and were locked down and afraid and it was absolute chaos and she was like “tee hee sneak peak guess what’s happening” and was teasing it for a while and then “I know it seems insensitive when people are being hit hard by the pandemic but I don’t care I worked hard I deserve a $100,000 car and I WILL flaunt it and if you don’t agree with me I’ll block you”

If it is on a lease, I wouldn’t be surprised if she got a new one every year.

Reactions: 10
Haha is this a reminder to buy the planners 😂
Surely she has other pyjamas 🙈 I feel like she wears these all the time haha unless she has multiple sets!
0B6D0AC1-544C-48EC-8A54-816D5C8D05C4.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Cost of living is going up and up, so I’m interested to see how these influencers deal with that. No steady income, mortgages going up and up. Can’t pay bills with maxibons or sponsored diaries

Reactions: 7
What is her new car? How long has she had it? She made such a huge deal out of being able to afford the white BMW and as far as I can recall she's said nothing about a new one.
Looks the same but is black with a different colour interior.

She sure made a big song and dance about being able to afford buying it.
Hmm yes. It’s so odd.

Someone (possibly NancyBrenda) has seen her driving a black one.

Edited to add: yeah it was NancyBrenda. If you know the license plate you might be able to look it up on the nsw rego site. I know you can do that in Victoria.
Yes it was me. The plates were what confirmed for me it was her. KJ but dunno the numbers.

Just here to say Kate made my body dysmorphia 1000% worse when I also wear a size 16 in modibodi and don’t *think* I’m as big as her but idk cause body dysmorphia 😂
Have side by side comparison photos of the two of us and just wonder how 🥲

Edited to add: I then went ahead and bought an expensive WF jumper in the same size she wears (assuming we were the same size) and it’s 10x far too big and I don’t even wear it haha

• Wow
Just here to say Kate made my body dysmorphia 1000% worse when I also wear a size 16 in modibodi and don’t *think* I’m as big as her but idk cause body dysmorphia 😂
Have side by side comparison photos of the two of us and just wonder how 🥲

Edited to add: I then went ahead and bought an expensive WF jumper in the same size she wears (assuming we were the same size) and it’s 10x far too big and I don’t even wear it haha
Im sorry that happened to you.

This is why I hate when influencers lie about their size. Not only are people comparing themselves with the influencer (who has usually edited and posed their body to look different) but the influencers are also dishonestly selling/promoting clothing and people end up ripped off/disappointed/feeling bad about themselves.

I remember when Ashy Bines had her Toned activewear people (including myself) bought things based off Sammy Leo’s size because they thought they were the same or similar size to her. Ashy would always say Sammy was (fit into) a medium.

Well Sammy wasn’t a medium and so many customers ended up with clothes that didn’t fit. I know I felt like tit when my leggings and bra didn’t fit.

I remember when Ashy Bines had her Toned activewear people (including myself) bought things based off Sammy Leo’s size because they thought they were the same or similar size to her. Ashy would always say Sammy was (fit into) a medium.

Well Sammy wasn’t a medium and so many customers ended up with clothes that didn’t fit. I know I felt like tit when my leggings and bra didn’t fit.
YES!
I ended up with so much Toned / Baseline that didn’t fit 😳 and I felt so so bad when I couldn’t even get the sports bra over my head properly!
I don’t trust when Kate says any of her sizing or how she looks in the photo as everything is heavily edited!

YES!
I ended up with so much Toned / Baseline that didn’t fit 😳 and I felt so so bad when I couldn’t even get the sports bra over my head properly!
I don’t trust when Kate says any of her sizing or how she looks in the photo as everything is heavily edited!
I don’t trust Kates opinion on anything anymore. I used to, and I supported her heaps with her various affiliate codes and her collab with her friend/PA/owner of Vaunt activewear.

Reactions: 4
Agreed with all of this.

I've said before, there is no way she is a 16! Absolutely no bleeping way.

I also really liked her content. She was genuinely good. Now!? She would sell air if she could.

Reactions: 9
Agreed with all of this.

I've said before, there is no way she is a 16! Absolutely no bleeping way.

I also really liked her content. She was genuinely good. Now!? She would sell air if she could.

I also used to love her but I found myself questions myself on my size (I am bigger) because she would be a 16 and I also thought there is no bleeping way she is. Nope I think she’s a 18/20 tbh

I do think Kate is about a size 16-18 but she’s definitely not a 20. I think sizing is way off tho. My friend shared a styling video of an influencer called Katie parrott and she claims to be a size 24 but can fit into size 20 Gorman clothing - I have no idea how she does that - she’s absolutely huge and I would have put her at a size 26!

Reactions: 4
When I first started following Kate I thought we were the same size..medium...based on how she was presenting herself. Then she started saying she was wearing size L so I thought maybe I'm actually a large not a medium. I bought a pair of tights she promoted, in the size large and they were too big. Definitely spun me out but then I quickly realised she was fake and misrepresenting the products. I can see how it would mess with you if you already had body dysmorphia because I developed a little bit of it from following her. These influencers are dangerous and there needs to be more media coverage about it and education for young people in schools. So many issues will be formed by watching these fakers.

I do think Kate is about a size 16-18 but she’s definitely not a 20. I think sizing is way off tho. My friend shared a styling video of an influencer called Katie parrott and she claims to be a size 24 but can fit into size 20 Gorman clothing - I have no idea how she does that - she’s absolutely huge and I would have put her at a size 26!
She's been saying she's an xxl which is an 18 but I think she'd edging into a 20.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wear a 10/12, but I wear a Gorman 8. Gorman is way off on sizing because of the style. I will say having worked with Kate before, she is HUGE and that’s when she lost the weight. She’s very sloppy, soft big

Reactions: 6
I wear a 10/12, but I wear a Gorman 8. Gorman is way off on sizing because of the style. I will say having worked with Kate before, she is HUGE and that’s when she lost the weight. She’s very sloppy, soft big
Is she tall?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.