Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she used to post before and after pics showing how easy it is to edit cellulite and have smooth skin?! That's the type of content that can really help people love themselves and their bodies. Not the fake version she presents.
Now she just posts the AFTER and hopes for the best.

Reactions: 6
Remember she used to post before and after pics showing how easy it is to edit cellulite and have smooth skin?! That's the type of content that can really help people love themselves and their bodies. Not the fake version she presents.
You mean this? Where she just shows is exactly how she edits her own body and has done for years?
4A9E4244-2CC8-411B-BF71-EC1C43B6C1C7.jpeg

• Wow
I had the kfc chicken in my garage freezer (so I’ve had it for a very long time) and it does not taste like kfc ahahah it’s decent for a store bought though but absolutely not KFC and all I could hear is her bogan voice “nah it totally taste the same”

• Haha
Ughhhhh a new colab. It’s all so tedious. Asking what time she should post about it. Literally who gives a duck.
Reading the comments on her post make me want to vomit though. I actually can’t comprehend some of those comments. Surely not genuine 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ughhhhh a new colab. It’s all so tedious. Asking what time she should post about it. Literally who gives a duck.
Reading the comments on her post make me want to vomit though. I actually can’t comprehend some of those comments. Surely not genuine 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She is part of those comment pods where a heap of influencers comment on each other’s posts to boost engagement.
It’s all fake.
Her asking what time to post about it is another way to get engagement.

Sorry but she’s full of tit. There’s no meaning behind this collab, it’s for money.
801F8DBB-2F14-4655-85C1-34AC0FC45079.jpeg

Reactions: 5
How does some cheap ugly overpriced jewellery help people love themselves and their bodies? Oh that's right, she said the luminous collection is a daily reminder of how radiant, strong, beautiful blah blah blah blah you are..... she seriously doesn't get confidence or body positivity comes from within not from a bunch of cheaply made crap and gluttony. How's those gifted brownies!! I feel sick looking at this excessive grifter.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
How does some cheap ugly overpriced jewellery help people love themselves and their bodies? Oh that's right, she said the luminous collection is a daily reminder of how radiant, strong, beautiful blah blah blah blah you are..... she seriously doesn't get confidence or body positivity comes from within not from a bunch of cheaply made crap and gluttony. How's those gifted brownies!! I feel sick looking at this excessive grifter.
Oh she knows, she’s just saying that because we have been repeatedly pointing out that she does absolutely nothing to help others love themselves like she claims. And then the comments in Outspoken I think have ruffled her a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh she knows, she’s just saying that because we have been repeatedly pointing out that she does absolutely nothing to help others love themselves like she claims. And then the comments in Outspoken I think have ruffled her a bit.
Her feathers are ruffled 100%! She needed to be called out and if the women at Outspoken are too weak to stand up for what is right, then that’s on them. They should probably change the name of their podcast though

Reactions: 7
Her feathers are ruffled 100%! She needed to be called out and if the women at Outspoken are too weak to stand up for what is right, then that’s on them. They should probably change the name of their podcast though
Yes! The Outspoken Podcast people are apparently journalists so you'd think they'd be more open minded and want to cover every angle including genuine concerns that Kate's not being honest with her audience.

Yes! The Outspoken Podcast people are apparently journalists so you'd think they'd be more open minded and want to cover every angle including genuine concerns that Kate's not being honest with her audience.
They’re a joke most of the time.

Reactions: 5
Those brownies look disgusting 🤢

Why does it annoy me so much when Kate keeps calling people ‘queens’ 😂😂😂 I’ve hated it since the very first time.
037F2598-FB71-4889-82C3-EE67CAAC65AA.jpeg

You know none of that is going to the gym. She’ll pick away at it all night and there will be nothing left to share.
Those brownies will never make it out the front door 😂 no way would she keep them for the gym! But also why would you even think to take them there in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does it annoy me so much when Kate keeps calling people ‘queens’ 😂😂😂 I’ve hated it since the very first time.
View attachment 1653902

Those brownies will never make it out the front door 😂 no way would she keep them for the gym! But also why would you even think to take them there in the first place?
Because it all sounds so fake coming from her. She’s such a tryhard.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.