Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of her stuff came up on my feed the other day but as “accounts you may like”. She’s now changed her bio to say “once known for weight loss now helping others love themselves & their bodies. Creator. Curve model & snack co-ordinator”. She’s only done this because she’s obviously read this feed and rather than take accountability for her lack of thought to the followers she obtained for her healthy lifestyle “gimmick” and the likeliness that she’s triggered people with her binge eating, she’s changed her entire reason for influencing people just to cover her backside.

Reactions: 5
Haha she changed it to “snack connoisseur” a while ago then changed back to whatever dribble she had previously.

Fixed it for her
'Curve model' Seriously?! You help out Saunders when she needs the token bigger girl?! Or have I missed something in regard to her 'modelling' career?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Peter Alexander obviously not sending free pj's which is why she keeps wearing those 💩 skims.

Wonder what size she is this year with Peter Alexander..she was XL last year from memory so she'd have to be in the plus size range.

'Curve model' Seriously?! You help out Saunders when she needs the token bigger girl?! Or have I missed something in regard to her 'modelling' career?!
Exactly! What agency is she signed to?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Peter Alexander obviously not sending free pj's which is why she keeps wearing those 💩 skims.

Wonder what size she is this year with Peter Alexander..she was XL last year from memory so she'd have to be in the plus size range.

Exactly! What agency is she signed to?
Prior to my WLS the XL was tight on me and I was 95 KEGS. 100% Kate is well over 100 KEGS. She would never admit it though.

Reactions: 9
So … I’m a weirdo who actually really loves watching reviews if it’s a review on something that interests me haha. So the food reviews are great because I’d love to try some (not all!) of the snacks. I bloody love food.
I messaged her to ask if she posts the reviews anywhere cos her taste test highlight is like 26 weeks old and she didn’t reply. Rude 😂

Editing to add: she would know I love reviews if she read through our message history. I’ve messaged her before back in 2019/2020 when she was buying different pairs of gym tights to try. At the time I was in the gym 5+ days a week so it was relevant to me. Now I have kids and food is relevant to me 😂

Reactions: 4
So … I’m a weirdo who actually really loves watching reviews if it’s a review on something that interests me haha. So the food reviews are great because I’d love to try some (not all!) of the snacks. I bloody love food.
I messaged her to ask if she posts the reviews anywhere cos her taste test highlight is like 26 weeks old and she didn’t reply. Rude 😂

Editing to add: she would know I love reviews if she read through our message history. I’ve messaged her before back in 2019/2020 when she was buying different pairs of gym tights to try. At the time I was in the gym 5+ days a week so it was relevant to me. Now I have kids and food is relevant to me 😂
She brags about replying to all of her DMs so she probably will reply. Unless she has restricted you 🤔

Perhaps a little vulnerability from Kate in this ohoto? She looks so awkward and uncomfortable standing there.
How good would it be if she showed vulnerability and/or genuine honesty about her body/journey instead of constantly lying and editing herself/using filters/leaving the settings on her camera to smooth and blur herself.

Reactions: 6
She brags about replying to all of her DMs so she probably will reply. Unless she has restricted you 🤔
I messaged 7 days ago so I’d say she read it and ignored me cos she thought I was being snarky 😂 I can still see her stories and posts so I don’t think I’ve been restricted 🤷🏼‍♀️
Whatever though. I’m not losing any sleep over it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did she delete and repost this? I swear it was posted earlier..

I messaged 7 days ago so I’d say she read it and ignored me cos she thought I was being snarky 😂 I can still see her stories and posts so I don’t think I’ve been restricted 🤷🏼‍♀️
Whatever though. I’m not losing any sleep over it.
Wow usually even when she thinks people are snarky she will reply cos she can’t help herself 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Did she delete and repost this? I swear it was posted earlier..

Wow usually even when she thinks people are snarky she will reply cos she can’t help herself 🤣
'Whilst I work'

Calm down ya slug. You're sitting on the lounge doing duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well Peter Alexander’s bullshit pj’s are just up her alley. He is about as transparent as she is about his sweatshop wares. He’s consistently on Oxfam’s Naughty List - along with Lorna Jane. Love that Kate’s consistent with her exploitation.

Reactions: 6
Well Peter Alexander’s bullshit pj’s are just up her alley. He is about as transparent as she is about his sweatshop wares. He’s consistently on Oxfam’s Naughty List - along with Lorna Jane. Love that Kate’s consistent with her exploitation.
Oh I think it is very known how little Kate cares for the Environment with how much tit she happily takes from all The Brands she is 'oBsEsSed' with!

You don't need the whole Stax. collection every 3 weeks! Pick one set you selfish pig. Lorna Janes?! Pick one! then direct people to the website. Then the amount of shopping she does?! Its just revolting.

Reactions: 10

How good would it be if she showed vulnerability and/or genuine honesty about her body/journey instead of constantly lying and editing herself/using filters/leaving the settings on her camera to smooth and blur herself.
Remember she used to post before and after pics showing how easy it is to edit cellulite and have smooth skin?! That's the type of content that can really help people love themselves and their bodies. Not the fake version she presents.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.