Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does everyone else show absolutely every single item though? I’m sure they would have some basic items in their trolley that don’t make the cut. Why do we need to see Kates paper towel and cotton tips? I don’t think she quite gets it….. like fun snacks ok, maybe, if you absolutely must. But basic milk and flour? No. Imagine quitting your teaching job to spend your days filming yourself doing housework and grocery shopping. The mind boggles.
Nah they don’t. Just fun snacks, healthy alternatives to other well known snacks. Or ingredients to specific recipes they have said they were cooking.
Imagine how long that shop would take with getting a picture of every single item you are buying..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Annnnnd another grocery shop haul. Less than 24 hours after the last one. Imagine the money she is spending, 100% unrelateable to anyone living a regular existence.

• Wow
Kate is a little triggered 😂 is she trying to make this a big thing?
I think this has always been on those lollipop bags and can I just say the lollipops are actually quite tasty!
Her pretend outrage is a joke. She’s only doing this for attention and engagement. She got her following from being extremely restrictive with her diet and exercise, and on losing weight and being thin. Then she gained weight and fell into the body positive community and realised how much more money she could make.

Reactions: 9
All the lines have become blurred now in my opinion. Are those lollipops that bad of an idea? Probably not! Is eating an excessive amount of sugar (like Kate does) gorging on food and buying enough snacks for a family of 6 a good idea? Absolutely not. You can not have it both ways. You can not sit there and say “duck diet culture. Eat what what you want!” Whether you’re eating too much (cough cough Kate) or whether you’re eating too little - one of these ways WILL catch up with your body eventually. Kate has gained a massive amount of weight the past 3 months. She has not healed her eating disorder. She still has an eating disorder just in the reverse now. I can not stand all these morbidly obese “body positive warriors” that are now flooding my Instagram. Go walk through a cancer ward and I GUARANTEE you will want to put only the best in your body - not all the time of course as life is also for living for the excess these influencers show across everything in their lives is so gross

Reactions: 14
All the lines have become blurred now in my opinion. Are those lollipops that bad of an idea? Probably not! Is eating an excessive amount of sugar (like Kate does) gorging on food and buying enough snacks for a family of 6 a good idea? Absolutely not. You can not have it both ways. You can not sit there and say “duck diet culture. Eat what what you want!” Whether you’re eating too much (cough cough Kate) or whether you’re eating too little - one of these ways WILL catch up with your body eventually. Kate has gained a massive amount of weight the past 3 months. She has not healed her eating disorder. She still has an eating disorder just in the reverse now. I can not stand all these morbidly obese “body positive warriors” that are now flooding my Instagram. Go walk through a cancer ward and I GUARANTEE you will want to put only the best in your body - not all the time of course as life is also for living for the excess these influencers show across everything in their lives is so gross
👏 all of this. The fact she is editing, posing and hiding behind people makes it clear she doesn’t love her body or the changes it has gone through. I’d respect her if she actually came out and said something like “I’ve gained weight recently, it’s not the end of the world but I’ve felt uncomfortable with my body and felt like I had to hide the weight gain. Moving forward I am going to seek professional support and guidance, listen to my body, and share in a more honest and genuine way. I will no longer be editing or filtering myself to fit a certain standard of beauty.”

THAT is what I expect from a “self love body positive” influencer. Call out the unrealistic expectations that are STILL put onto women whether they are plus size or straight size. It’s so obvious that the only influencers and models who make it “big” are the ones who are pretty and have an hourglass figure. They’re still expected to fit into strict ideals of appearance regardless of their size. Not to mention once you’re above a size 18-20 there’s no space for you either.

Sorry but a jewellery collab is meaningless.
Your tan routine is meaningless. Nobody cares how much free activewear you get.
Show us the reality of being an influencer in the body you have, not the body you trick everyone into thinking you have.

Reactions: 15
Family of four here and there’s no way we would consume what she does!
I am also against “obese acceptance” it’s just unhealthy and a slower way to die. If I starved my kids FACS would be on my door step, yet gluttony is seen as positive. What world are we in?

Reactions: 7
For two people as well! I write my list every weekend, shop online and it’s delivered Mondays. That with writing a list of the week’s meals too so I don’t buy unnecessary sh!t.
I personally think she is just bored as duck. And why wouldn't you be!? She sits on her fat ass all day every day!? She fucks the dogs off (WHY nobody knows) and talks to herself on her phone. A Supermarket outing is something she no doubt looks forward to for human interaction. Imagine those people seeing her film EVERYTHING!?

Reactions: 11
Family of four here and there’s no way we would consume what she does!
I am also against “obese acceptance” it’s just unhealthy and a slower way to die. If I starved my kids FACS would be on my door step, yet gluttony is seen as positive. What world are we in?
Could not agree more with all of this…obese acceptance and promoting gluttony and weight gain is not healthy, nor is it ‘body positivity’. And our Kate is obese whether she wants to put it out there or not. All of this ‘duck diet culture and get fat’ is just a way of hiding. Doing the hard work to stay and look healthy shouldn’t be shamed by people like Kate!!

Reactions: 6
I personally think she is just bored as duck. And why wouldn't you be!? She sits on her fat ass all day every day!? She fucks the dogs off (WHY nobody knows) and talks to herself on her phone. A Supermarket outing is something she no doubt looks forward to for human interaction. Imagine those people seeing her film EVERYTHING!?
true dat. Gotta get that content too! 🙄

Reactions: 4
👏 all of this. The fact she is editing, posing and hiding behind people makes it clear she doesn’t love her body or the changes it has gone through. I’d respect her if she actually came out and said something like “I’ve gained weight recently, it’s not the end of the world but I’ve felt uncomfortable with my body and felt like I had to hide the weight gain. Moving forward I am going to seek professional support and guidance, listen to my body, and share in a more honest and genuine way. I will no longer be editing or filtering myself to fit a certain standard of beauty.”

THAT is what I expect from a “self love body positive” influencer. Call out the unrealistic expectations that are STILL put onto women whether they are plus size or straight size. It’s so obvious that the only influencers and models who make it “big” are the ones who are pretty and have an hourglass figure. They’re still expected to fit into strict ideals of appearance regardless of their size. Not to mention once you’re above a size 18-20 there’s no space for you either.

Sorry but a jewellery collab is meaningless.
Your tan routine is meaningless. Nobody cares how much free activewear you get.
Show us the reality of being an influencer in the body you have, not the body you trick everyone into thinking you have.
agreed! She’s not a body positive influence at all. She’s ashamed of her body and her lines etc because if she wasn’t, she wouldn’t edit/try to hide them. If that’s what she wants to do, that’s completely fine but call it what it is. It’s okay if she’s suffering or struggling right now but this fake Insta life that she’s trying to live is going to do her no favours, and to be honest, it’s not doing any of her followers that she lured in with her healthy lifestyle diatribe any good either because generally people recovering from things such as eating disorders or who are trying to love their body follow these types of people so they have someone to look up to/aspire to be. I’ve been there! It’s why I followed her. It’s very dangerous and she needs to take the accountability that comes with “life as an influencer”. Calling herself a snack “connoisseur” is bull crap… What she’s doing isn’t snacking, it’s binge eating. Believe me, I used to shop the way she does. Judging by her posts she is shopping multiple times a week and buying more of what she did in the last shop and then some… Which is fine! Like I said, her choice. But when you’ve got thousands of followers, you’ve gotta be a bit more responsible. Not to mention, wasn’t she at one stage having to get posts approved before she put them up, by her PR team or something? Or was that all fake too? Why would they approve this sort of stuff on a healthy lifestyle and body positive page?

Honest question!? Is she at the supermarket every second day!? She is there so much buying so much tit!?

That taco she made!? WITH a tortilla inside!? She is just such a pig.
Not gunna lie I’ve been eating my tacos like this for a while and it actually is a game changer 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Not gunna lie I’ve been eating my tacos like this for a while and it actually is a game changer 😂😂😂
Soft tacos are a thing though, just don’t use the hard shell and use the tortilla instead haha
Kate always has to act like she’s invented some amazing idea but she just copies other people.

She says she films it all “for us”🙄 no, you film it because you think it’s good content and people are too nice to vote no on your polls or you don’t give a no option.

agreed! She’s not a body positive influence at all. She’s ashamed of her body and her lines etc because if she wasn’t, she wouldn’t edit/try to hide them. If that’s what she wants to do, that’s completely fine but call it what it is. It’s okay if she’s suffering or struggling right now but this fake Insta life that she’s trying to live is going to do her no favours, and to be honest, it’s not doing any of her followers that she lured in with her healthy lifestyle diatribe any good either because generally people recovering from things such as eating disorders or who are trying to love their body follow these types of people so they have someone to look up to/aspire to be. I’ve been there! It’s why I followed her. It’s very dangerous and she needs to take the accountability that comes with “life as an influencer”. Calling herself a snack “connoisseur” is bull crap… What she’s doing isn’t snacking, it’s binge eating. Believe me, I used to shop the way she does. Judging by her posts she is shopping multiple times a week and buying more of what she did in the last shop and then some… Which is fine! Like I said, her choice. But when you’ve got thousands of followers, you’ve gotta be a bit more responsible. Not to mention, wasn’t she at one stage having to get posts approved before she put them up, by her PR team or something? Or was that all fake too? Why would they approve this sort of stuff on a healthy lifestyle and body positive page?
You make a lot of good points, she probably doesn’t even think about how her content could be affecting her followers.

Reactions: 3
I stand corrected!

Soft tacos are a thing though, just don’t use the hard shell and use the tortilla instead haha
Kate always has to act like she’s invented some amazing idea but she just copies other people.

She says she films it all “for us”🙄 no, you film it because you think it’s good content and people are too nice to vote no on your polls or you don’t give a no option.

You make a lot of good points, she probably doesn’t even think about how her content could be affecting her followers.
I do agree though, she always thinks she sells out tit and created something when it's just a tiktok trend.

All she thinks about is her bank account. Period.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.