Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pictures for the collab donā€™t jump out at me as an ad for earrings. Can barely see them!

Reactions: 7
Guys didnā€™t you know I have to wear a hat for sun safety because I get so many cut out. Sun safety guys
Iā€™m currently testing out different hat brands but Iā€™ll share the ones that I love with you all as soon as Iā€™ve decided on my fave ok queens! Go and give me some love on my reel I worked so hard on it, itā€™s a banger!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha seems like the comments here and in Outspoken have gotten to her. Just to reiterate Kate, nobody cares if you call it antiwrinkle or botox or dysport or xeomin. Itā€™s the fact that when you were asked multiple times if you got Botox you denied it, despite it being BLATANTLY clear that you had been. Itā€™s not ā€œrecentā€ itā€™s been ongoing. See the first thread for comparison pics.
Maybe in a few years she will eventually admit to editing and filtering her body šŸ™„
There is absolutely no way that she didnā€™t know it wasnā€™t Botox. The amount of information you are provided with before it is administered. They run you through any potential health risks.
I had to speak fo a doctor virtually who asked me more questions before getting the all clear. Such a cop out by saying the clinic called it ā€œanti wrinkleā€ itā€™s 2022 who doesnā€™t know what that means seriously.

Reactions: 9
There is absolutely no way that she didnā€™t know it wasnā€™t Botox. The amount of information you are provided with before it is administered. They run you through any potential health risks.
I had to speak fo a doctor virtually who asked me more questions before getting the all clear. Such a cop out by saying the clinic called it ā€œanti wrinkleā€ itā€™s 2022 who doesnā€™t know what that means seriously.
They clinics have to call it antiwrinkle online and social media etc but they can call it by the brand name in person. Sheā€™s trying to backtrack on her denial of Botox over the years by pretending she didnā€™t know šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
While it is true that clinics cannot advertise it as the brand name (Botox etc) specifically, when Kate flat out said "no I haven't had Botox" she knew she was lying by omission, later to come out and say "guyzz I said no Botox, I have had anti wrinkle, just a different brand than Botox" and then she's backpedalled.

Reactions: 5
While it is true that clinics cannot advertise it as the brand name (Botox etc) specifically, when Kate flat out said "no I haven't had Botox" she knew she was lying by omission, later to come out and say "guyzz I said no Botox, I have had anti wrinkle, just a different brand than Botox" and then she's backpedalled.
Exactly!

Anyone fancy an icecream smoothie for breakie šŸ¤¢
Have you noticed that she never drinks the protein on itā€™s own? She always adds a tonne of other ingredients and puts it in the blender. Apparently the naked harvest proteins are gross and grainy so it makes sense she adds ice cream to make it drinkable šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly!

Have you noticed that she never drinks the protein on itā€™s own? She always adds a tonne of other ingredients and puts it in the blender. Apparently the naked harvest proteins are gross and grainy so it makes sense she adds ice cream to make it drinkable šŸ¤£
They are disgusting. I bought the banana split one and it is absolutely HORRIBLE. Gritty and tastes like dirt. I was only able to drink it when I completely lost my taste and smell for two weeks with covid, as it cost so much and didnā€™t want to waste it.

Reactions: 8
They are disgusting. I bought the banana split one and it is absolutely HORRIBLE. Gritty and tastes like dirt. I was only able to drink it when I completely lost my taste and smell for two weeks with covid, as it cost so much and didnā€™t want to waste it.
I've heard they are very powdery so it makes sense she needs to add ice cream and biscuits etc to make it tasty.

BUT she's only ever honest with her audience remember šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Bec Hardgrave does this with her shopping as does Lauren Simpson. But also not every time and it fits their style and genre

Reactions: 6
Such ridiculous content. Absolutely boring AF. Wow you got a packet of self raising flour and some paper towel ā€¦ā€¦ amazing stuff, not sure how I would have got through today without knowing that. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
Honest question!? Is she at the supermarket every second day!? She is there so much buying so much tit!?

That taco she made!? WITH a tortilla inside!? She is just such a pig.

Reactions: 6
Does everyone else show absolutely every single item though? Iā€™m sure they would have some basic items in their trolley that donā€™t make the cut. Why do we need to see Kates paper towel and cotton tips? I donā€™t think she quite gets itā€¦.. like fun snacks ok, maybe, if you absolutely must. But basic milk and flour? No. Imagine quitting your teaching job to spend your days filming yourself doing housework and grocery shopping. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 11
Does everyone else show absolutely every single item though? Iā€™m sure they would have some basic items in their trolley that donā€™t make the cut. Why do we need to see Kates paper towel and cotton tips? I donā€™t think she quite gets itā€¦.. like fun snacks ok, maybe, if you absolutely must. But basic milk and flour? No. Imagine quitting your teaching job to spend your days filming yourself doing housework and grocery shopping. The mind boggles.
She doesnā€™t do most of her housework now, thatā€™s what her PA is for.

Honest question!? Is she at the supermarket every second day!? She is there so much buying so much tit!?

That taco she made!? WITH a tortilla inside!? She is just such a pig.
Iā€™m betting she doesnā€™t make a meal plan or shopping list she just goes in and buys whatever she wants. How does she need more of those lollies and ice creams already?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.