Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s angling for a deal with the jewellery cleaner, she’s done several stories and linked the product and tagged the brand.. the usual 🙄

Reactions: 6
Nearly the whole block 😳
Standard day for her. On top of all the other tit she shoves in her gob.
Looks like she’s angling for a deal with the jewellery cleaner, she’s done several stories and linked the product and tagged the brand.. the usual 🙄
This is literally her tactic! Buys products, uses them, tags them and BAM 'You guys know I use this product well before working with them' she is so predictable.

Reactions: 2
Exactly!

Have you noticed that she never drinks the protein on it’s own? She always adds a tonne of other ingredients and puts it in the blender. Apparently the naked harvest proteins are gross and grainy so it makes sense she adds ice cream to make it drinkable 🤣
They aren’t grainy but they do taste like “dirt” if that makes sense. They all have the same underlying taste.

Reactions: 3
Of course she has... we can see right through this bull tit.

Soft tacos are a thing though, just don’t use the hard shell and use the tortilla instead haha
Kate always has to act like she’s invented some amazing idea but she just copies other people.
Lol. I actually love this method. Stops the contents of the hard shell ending up everywhere. Love me a hard shell taco but hate the mess they make.

Reactions: 3
Lol. I actually love this method. Stops the contents of the hard shell ending up everywhere. Love me a hard shell taco but hate the mess they make.
Agree! All the deliciousness of the corn taco shell without the mess 😍

Copying Jaz Hand again with this style of post, except I don’t see a difference between the top and the bottom. And is this the UGLIEST activewear set ever?
82C4C77C-8A63-4C7F-B967-2E5AD06D0A39.jpeg

Reactions: 5
They aren’t grainy but they do taste like “dirt” if that makes sense. They all have the same underlying taste.
Delicious 🫠🤣

Agree! All the deliciousness of the corn taco shell without the mess 😍

Copying Jaz Hand again with this style of post, except I don’t see a difference between the top and the bottom. And is this the UGLIEST activewear set ever?View attachment 1660846
Oh duck off with your fake “bodies can look like this” tit Kate. Your legs are still edited you lying liar.

And look how hard she’s flexing her neck to try to make her face look slimmer 🤣

I’ll take your word for it (and jmareem) because unlike Kate I believe you’re genuine in your endorsement of this method 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why did she change this and reupload it?
posted earlier:
797DB051-FD0F-43AC-B670-1FFE9E6C3383.jpeg

Reposted version:
CA1F0AA8-9E6A-48F8-82A2-691BB67F903B.png

I see she has a different code and removed the “sitewide” but why repost the whole thing withh a different picture and placement of everything else and not say anything about the code change?

Why did she change this and reupload it?
posted earlier:
View attachment 1661146
Reposted version:
View attachment 1661147

I see she has a different code and removed the “sitewide” but why repost the whole thing withh a different picture and placement of everything else and not say anything about the code change?
Maybe she felt like she wasn't straining her neck enough in the first pic- looks like she's about to pull a muscle.

• Haha
For someone who has had skin cancer cut out, and who is having two more possible cancers cut out, I’m shocked that she is sunburnt. That’s not tan lines from fake tan.
82EDC60F-2F02-4884-B086-9D5E49CC8011.png

Her earring collab prices are ridiculous, and then this utter bs in her latest post 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 5
For someone who has had skin cancer cut out, and who is having two more possible cancers cut out, I’m shocked that she is sunburnt. That’s not tan lines from fake tan. View attachment 1661634

Her earring collab prices are ridiculous, and then this utter bs in her latest post 🙄
The final line of her post are so ridiculous, she has the power to be honest about her body and photoshops it instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.