Debt Free Instagram Community

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in a love hate relationship with organisation-obsessed page, I think she’s a good mum but her partner doesn’t seem to have any sort of dad role his more like a fun uncle you see on the weekends 😬 literally, she puts the girls to bed before her partner gets home so they only see him on the weekends, I also don’t understand why she cooks dinner so early then heats it up, it’s not like she’s slaving away for hours she cooks simple food and it’s mostly just beige 🥴

Lunchesformyloves started out as a dfc account but changed to a lunchbox account, does anyone follow her? I swear she brought all her followers I followed her before she had her third kid, she was at like 3000 followers for Awhile now she’s now at 40 k I know it’s been a while but it’s suss as considering she gets next to no engagement on her posts and is hardly active. Shame because I actually really enjoyed her page before she changed.
WHO COOKS PASTA SEVEN HOURS BEFORE YOU NEED IT? It literally takes ten minutes and needs ten seconds of your time!
Even the sauce is just mince and jar sauce, that takes minutes!
Also, so much waste, wrapping separate bowls each in foil at 1030am for dinner, I just can't... :eek:

Reactions: 4
Do we need a new thread soon?

Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving strawberries on toast and pre-cooked pasta to organise the day
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Organisation-obsessed, her partners outfits. I feel like he never dresses nice? Why wear socks with things/slides..

Reactions: 3
I had a moment of remembering: TMI TALKS! Remember TML and DI made a podcast, essentially a platform for TML to talk about herself and over DI.
She definitely bought followers. They went up by 1000 a day for a period of time. Most of the real people were hate followers, or they had been blocked for trying to interact with her. That giveaway where it all came out was one of the funniest.
Her “content” (throw everything out, I’m lying under an air con sleeping, again, my kids are in daycare, outsource everything) certainly didn’t attract 30k real followers.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a moment of remembering: TMI TALKS! Remember TML and DI made a podcast, essentially a platform for TML to talk about herself and over DI.
She definitely bought followers. They went up by 1000 a day for a period of time. Most of the real people were hate followers, or they had been blocked for trying to interact with her. That giveaway where it all came out was one of the funniest.
Her “content” (throw everything out, I’m lying under an air con sleeping, again, my kids are in daycare, outsource everything) certainly didn’t attract 30k real followers.🤭
I can’t believe they thought people cared enough about them to make a podcast 😬 I think I only saw 2 people who actually listened to it hahaha

side note - can someone make a new thread?

Organisation obsessed went all out tonight and cooked a frozen pasta bake for dinner. One step above the jar pasta she seems to serve every night.

• Sick
Oh cut her some slack, she had a busy day buying crap from Kmart, no time to cook dinner at before 12, a fresh hot meal tonight 🤤 what a treat

• Haha
Yes!! I listened to part of an episode which was just TMI ranting about her narc father. It was a sad story- if it was true, I have no idea. TMI should have really changed her name to TOO MUCH INFORMATION which definitely could have applied to M and her step by step coffee enemas and casual sexcapades as well 🤢 remember those days? I’m no prude but the way she spoke about her experiences was so off putting.

Yes!! I listened to part of an episode which was just TMI ranting about her narc father. It was a sad story- if it was true, I have no idea. TMI should have really changed her name to TOO MUCH INFORMATION which definitely could have applied to M and her step by step coffee enemas and casual sexcapades as well 🤢 remember those days? I’m no prude but the way she spoke about her experiences was so off putting.
It was such a cry for help and I bet she regrets sharing that all so publicly now. The daily coffee enemas were A LOT.
TML is such a drama queen. For someone that sits on her ass all day, she managed to have a lot of angst. Her father is probably the normal one. I hope she’s using her time off social media to actually be present with her children. So sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.