Debt Free Instagram Community

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monica? The podcast is a lot of TML talking and Monica trying to get her point across without being interrupted.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Monica? The podcast is a lot of TML talking and Monica trying to get her point across without being interrupted.
Yeah Monica, who deleted her Instagram, partially because I think so copped a lot of hate after finding a boyfriend months after her husband died… I still don’t understand how they’re friends, along with our vibrant life.

Reactions: 2
Mostly TML bossing you around and telling you how you should use natural family planning/track your cycle but won't tell you any information because you can look it up yourself 😎

Reactions: 1
I know she has under 10k but RH needs to stop buying and chucking tit out every few weeks. WTF?! Her Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm curious to know what debt free shopaholic's new job is... confusing as I feel like it might be a new second job rather than full time job. Also, we get it - you are a size 6 😑

I know she has under 10k but RH needs to stop buying and chucking tit out every few weeks. WTF?! Her Poor kid
I don't follow her stories as much any more but it gets erratic doesn't it!

Reactions: 3
I'm curious to know what debt free shopaholic's new job is... confusing as I feel like it might be a new second job rather than full time job. Also, we get it - you are a size 6 😑
I lost track of her . Is she back with the baby daddy? I saw something about an IVF attempt.

I lost track of her . Is she back with the baby daddy? I saw something about an IVF attempt.
Yes seems she is, though she doesn't seem to mention him much any more and she's back talking to her mum (that seems to be on again off again) i get the feeling her insta used to be her place to vent though that caused a lot of drama and comments

Yes seems she is, though she doesn't seem to mention him much any more and she's back talking to her mum (that seems to be on again off again) i get the feeling her insta used to be her place to vent though that caused a lot of drama and comments
It seemed like a very tough time for her.

Please share!
The under 10k thing is scaring me but hey if it gets deleted all good. She was living in another state, very short relationship, she was actually about to pack up and go be a nurse overseas (Dubai or something like that) and then found out she was pregnant. Moved to Tasmania and never saw the guy again or mentions him at all. I think she holds a lot of resentment as the overseas thing seemed like a huge deal to her.

Reactions: 4
Please share!
Spill the tea ☕

The under 10k thing is scaring me but hey if it gets deleted all good. She was living in another state, very short relationship, she was actually about to pack up and go be a nurse overseas (Dubai or something like that) and then found out she was pregnant. Moved to Tasmania and never saw the guy again or mentions him at all. I think she holds a lot of resentment as the overseas thing seemed like a huge deal to her.
Oh definitely sense the resentment some days

Last edited:
From last thread someone talking about tml being possessive. Another account (under 10k so won’t name) alluded to being stalked/feeling uncomfortable and was now a lot more wary about meeting people from the community. I always thought the culprit was TML as they had been following each other originally when the whole debt free community/ Dave Ramsey thing was in its prime and then unfollowed each other.

From last thread someone talking about tml being possessive. Another account (under 10k so won’t name) alluded to being stalked/feeling uncomfortable and was now a lot more wary about meeting people from the community. I always thought the culprit was TML as they had been following each other originally when the whole debt free community/ Dave Ramsey thing was in its prime and then unfollowed each other.
If I am thinking of the same person, then yes that is correct.

Reactions: 2
This thread. Did anyone follow Lauren? Has she disappeared again? Don't know how many followers she had but I know it was a few at one point.

Totally here for all the snark.

TML new blog with i-forgot-her-name..... I haven't listened, but should I?!
No. It's painful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.