Debt Free Instagram Community

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand people who haven’t learnt to cook or don’t enjoy it but for someone who clearly dotes on their children, wouldn’t you want to perhaps try a little bit? Plenty of money for endless Kmart trips and huge Christmas hauls (while maintaining they like to be minimal and don’t like clutter) but very little fresh produce. I also understand that kids don’t always eat veg but it doesn’t mean you don’t try? The no savings/forever renter thing is bizarre to me too. Especially in this fragile renting economy. She also mentioned before that the house will likely be demolished when they move out. Better hope the owner doesn’t decide to sell to someone who wants to sub-divide! I think the reason she comes across as so organised/motivating is because like growing a family on a budget, she does everything and her partner works/doesn’t contribute as much
I don’t really care about their diet but the non stop cleaning can be a bit much sometimes. Obviously that’s what her whole page is about but it can make other parents feel pretty crap for not being able to do everything she seems to do every day. The no savings is pretty crazy too 😬 considering her boyfriend works all the time and she has her small business, surely they should be putting some money away?

Reactions: 3
Has organisation_obsessed been mentioned in here yet? I don't know how she is so motivated, she seems to never sit down. But their food always looks so bland and processed.
I couldn’t stand the “my little love” when referring to her kid all the time 🤮

Reactions: 2
Another healthy meal for her toddlers.
I get that toddlers don’t always eat a variety of foods, but at least offer them fruit, dairy etc so they’ve got the choice to try it and become comfortable with them. This was like my 22 year old uni student diet

Reactions: 5
Thoughts on sassy step mum? She likes to share how she is treated unfairly as a step parent but she often takes digs those kids and their mum. makes me wonder whether she genuinely cares about them or if it’s an obligation for her.

Reactions: 3
Thoughts on sassy step mum? She likes to share how she is treated unfairly as a step parent but she often takes digs those kids and their mum. makes me wonder whether she genuinely cares about them or if it’s an obligation for her.
The kids and ex wife would be pissed considering she’s the reason they split up

Reactions: 1
The kids and ex wife would be pissed considering she’s the reason they split up
What’s the tea there? ☕

Does anyone follow Messy Mummy? I do not understand people who post changing their children’s clothing. You do not need to show every part of yours or your child’s life online. Especially them in their underwear.

• Wow
I get Narcissist vibes from her - ironic since she seems to think her ex and her partners ex are both narcissists 😂 she definitely likes to make herself seem hard done by when really I think the children’s needs should be priority after a split.

I genuinely don’t get what Leanne is trying to do? Is it a push up??? An awkward twerk?

Debt Free and Cleaning community? (For new name)

I do like striving for the good life - but how’s her husband going to play golf a week after she’s had major surgery and leaving her with the two kids. I reckon he spends more time out of the house on the weekends playing golf and she’s left to do the house, cook for guests, look after two kids etc. she says she loves it but a week after major surgery, old mate can’t just have a week off golf to help look after the kids. Selfish if you ask me

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I do like striving for the good life - but how’s her husband going to play golf a week after she’s had major surgery and leaving her with the two kids. I reckon he spends more time out of the house on the weekends playing golf and she’s left to do the house, cook for guests, look after two kids etc. she says she loves it but a week after major surgery, old mate can’t just have a week off golf to help look after the kids. Selfish if you ask me
Definitely seems selfish of him but she genuinely doesn’t seem bothered- I hope that’s the case anyway. She doesn’t seem like the type to complain about her husband on Instagram though, even if she was annoyed about it. She has definitely achieved a lot more than me in the past week and I’m not recovering from anything 🤣

Someone commented recently about her showing her kids faces but not her own, I don’t see an issue really, she only ever posts an occasional happy snap of them in her stories and never shares any revealing personal information (apart from their very common first names) or anything remotely embarrassing/TMI. Her account isn’t monetised. I think it’s fine to post kids in that way if that’s a parent’s personal preference.

Reactions: 4
I’m in a love hate relationship with organisation-obsessed page, I think she’s a good mum but her partner doesn’t seem to have any sort of dad role his more like a fun uncle you see on the weekends 😬 literally, she puts the girls to bed before her partner gets home so they only see him on the weekends, I also don’t understand why she cooks dinner so early then heats it up, it’s not like she’s slaving away for hours she cooks simple food and it’s mostly just beige 🥴

Lunchesformyloves started out as a dfc account but changed to a lunchbox account, does anyone follow her? I swear she brought all her followers I followed her before she had her third kid, she was at like 3000 followers for Awhile now she’s now at 40 k I know it’s been a while but it’s suss as considering she gets next to no engagement on her posts and is hardly active. Shame because I actually really enjoyed her page before she changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m in a love hate relationship with organisation-obsessed page, I think she’s a good mum but her partner doesn’t seem to have any sort of dad role his more like a fun uncle you see on the weekends 😬 literally, she puts the girls to bed before her partner gets home so they only see him on the weekends, I also don’t understand why she cooks dinner so early then heats it up, it’s not like she’s slaving away for hours she cooks simple food and it’s mostly just beige 🥴

Lunchesformyloves started out as a dfc account but changed to a lunchbox account, does anyone follow her? I swear she brought all her followers I followed her before she had her third kid, she was at like 3000 followers for Awhile now she’s now at 40 k I know it’s been a while but it’s suss as considering she gets next to no engagement on her posts and is hardly active. Shame because I actually really enjoyed her page before she changed.
you should suss out her stats on social blade. See if there are any suspicious increases in followers that don’t align with big giveaways or other marketing things that would acquire genuine followers

you should suss out her stats on social blade. See if there are any suspicious increases in followers that don’t align with big giveaways or other marketing things that would acquire genuine followers
Did anyone do this with TML when she was still around? Curious to see since there was heaps of talk of her buying hers…

lunchesformyloves.. grew by 27 thousand followers in one day.. nothing suss here 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
lunchesformyloves.. grew by 27 thousand followers in one day.. nothing suss here 🤦🏼‍♀️
I used to follow her back when she had her old username, I remember she posted a story saying thanks for 10k or something like that, she had literally gained them all in a couple of days with mayyyybe a half dozen posts? Very sus 😂

• Haha
It would annoy me as a wife but he is a partner in a law firm and from my understanding golfing is a big part of networking and working with important clients. I believe she's touched on the subject before regarding the work/golf relationship.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.