Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bucketofsand

The amount she claims by being a single parent BY CHOICE has surely overtaken the tax she’s paid since she was 15?! Bearing in mind the child is 2 and these hands outs will carry on for 16 more years

• Angry
Reactions: 7

EC123445

Ok, I need to know who TML is to see if she talks about the “haul”.. growing family on a budget.. a budget of $1000 per child at Christmas 😵💫🫠 that is alotttt of toys!! And just stuff!! How on earth is she going to store all that??
She wont, she will start her 2024/ declutter bullshit and throw it out during the year

• Haha
  • Sad

marthamartyr

So sick of BC complaining - surprise surprise didn’t have enough presents for Tucker yet, highs and lows. What’s your low? All you do is shop, make your kids sugary treats, exercise and rotate your luxey cups. You do realise there is a war going on where thousands of children are dying (funny how she hasn’t mentioned this at all, too worried it’ll affect her ‘brand’ no doubt) for someone who bangs on about God, your concern with people actually doing it tough in the world is next to none.

Mel has closed her business named after the favourite kid that weirdly sold earrings and ADHD fidgets. I wonder what she means when she said the launch of new products in March didn’t go as planned? 🤔 very interesting.
---
I'm surprised the business lasted this long. She doesn't have a huge following & her stories are hard to watch (for so many reasons). She always had a complaint about something, whether it was about postage costs, customers orders, lack of suppliers, nothing was her fault. Nothing is ever her fault, just like the whole school saga.

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Anyone follow this person? Cost of living is so bad, bur she’s just had a getaway in Sydney solo, bought Taylor Swift tickets & a new labrador puppy.
I used to follow her but then I unfollowed, she did my head in with all the complaining and also how she gloated so much about her marriage. If you have to tell the world how much you love each other then there’s most likely problems in paradise!

unhinched

Where on earth does growing family on a budget get their money from.
For a single parent with a lot of kids she definitely spends a lot.

I mean I work full time and cannot afford to spend what she does
This is what I truly, truly don’t understand. She seems to have stopped posting the daily spending diary though.. maybe he still pays the mortgage.. I mean he has to give her something.. you can’t go from supporting a family on your income to just.. nothing.. what on earth would be do with all the money.. no I would say she’s doing just fine by the looks of it.. although she did try and say in her tattle address that she’s worse off with him gone. Probably an unpopular opinion on this site but I would of just stayed with him 🤷🏼‍♀️ Yes he didn’t pull his weight etc etc.. many men don’t.. although he did presumably support the family financially enabling her to stay home.. but regardless you had five kids with him lady.. bit late to be breaking up at that point really.

bucketofsand

Oh no where’s her disclaimer gone about how she’s worked since she was 15? Seriously, so tone bloody deaf. Her expenses are also extremely unrealistic to the average family. I’d save thousands too if I paid peanuts for childcare and lived off gifted Dinnerly boxes from affiliate links

Reactions: 6

negative_feedback

Is It just me or is this kid always sick, vomiting, diarrhoea etc View attachment 2938396
I worked from home with a sick child on Tuesday but shit, I forgot to take a photo of them in their vulnerable state and post it on my socials so everyone could take pity.

Prediction of next photo - she’s sick on the bathroom floor.

I love how she has to add “ I don’t have a dryer”. Pretty sure people would figure that out by saying you would go to a laundromat you numpty.

• Haha

lilpickle

Place your bets on how long till GFOAB’s next decluttering session getting rid of the plastic Kmart crap she just purchased today
---
Why does BC bring up family stuff going on then say she won’t discuss it coz she doesn’t know who’s watching?? Well don’t bring it up!!! It’s irritating
Reminiscent of the days when I would post vague song quotes… when I was about 16. She’s so fucking boring she has to try and make something vaguely interesting and mysterious about herself. Otherwise it’s just coffee, Zumba and lettuce. I will however be forever in her debt for bringing me to tattle, wouldn’t have known it existed without her bringing light to via a “woe is me” post.

• Haha

normaliserest

Came here to tattle about notsoperfect mum but didn’t really have anything of substance except that I’m just jealous of the outrageous disposable income they have. Oh and that her scrunched up nose smile is annoying. But really I’m just jealous 😂😂

• Haha

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Yes please share. I miss the RH days where we were told “guys, I know everything about everything” on the daily. Wonder if still lives in the unit and dreams of building her own place with that pink fucken front door.
Remember when she was asked if she was going to move out of that unit because she was earning really good money & seemed to be back in her feet and let another struggling parent or family live there & she said no.. she said why should she be punished for bettering herself!! Forgot other struggling single parents they Zara! As long as you could still save your $1000 a fortnight! She’s an entitled c**t. She was also gonna cancel either the Easter bunny or Santa because her 2/3? Year old was naughty, she was punished at the time but that was good enough..

heresmypermissionslip

I just realised you were talking about SHE at 1.3m followers!!!! I’m sorry, but Recipe Tin is a global SENSATION and they have the same number of followers. GTFO. Bought followers to boost her ripped off recipes. There’s no way. I’ve tried one or two of her recipes and they’re so basic, not particularly tasty. Better off going straight to the source (Recipe Tin). My husband hated the chicken risoni one