Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weseeyou

Are you surprised? 😅 From what I’ve seen each child has one. Absolutely mental. I thought the whole point in having a whole load of kids was so they’d play together.. not all sit in front of individual screens. I mean she has FOUR sons. They should be out having a ball together.. I know it’s ok for kids to have a bit of screen time but I suspect it’s more than a bit in her house. Signed sincerely, someone who hates, hates, HATES screens. ESPECIALLY FOR BABIES. 🤦🏼‍♀️
A lot of screens and processed food happening over there, no wonder there is so much medically going on.

Reactions: 6

bucketofsand

This absolutely cracked me up, any excuse to flog her Ali Express tat. I’m a big gift giver and I love picking items out for friends and family that they’ll love and I can tell you I have never considered gifting someone a cheap silicone food container from an lnsta mum

Attachments

• Haha

lilpickle

It still sounds like making life way too hard on yourself. She’s always said her kids are good eaters. It’s also his first week, there’s probably a lot going on, give him time to settle in and I’m sure he’ll eat a ham and cheese sandwich. On a separate note. Why do people believe MFE is this financial guru when it comes to budget etc? She borrowed money from her parents for her house (so did I, no shame in it but I don’t pretend to be Dave Ramsey on Insta) she doesn’t have PHI and borrowed money from her parents for her WLS. She spent hundreds of dollars on a whim on her garden bed that she seems to have got bored of. She’s constantly shopping and buying things she could do without. Every post links back to her business - and therefore encouraging spending money on her products when you can get cheaper elsewhere. Should it also not be declared as an ad?View attachment 2734578
Yeh when she posted the other week about how she’s “not lucky, just worked hard” I really had to resist not replying to her. Being in a position where your parents can borrow you money for a house and surgery isn’t an example of hard work you ignorant fuck. So many examples of privilege she clearly can’t see, thinks she’s the most hardest working intelligent person to grace the earth.

Mel has closed her business named after the favourite kid that weirdly sold earrings and ADHD fidgets. I wonder what she means when she said the launch of new products in March didn’t go as planned? 🤔 very interesting.
---
Uh oh here we go on the MLM train cue essential oils & ‘detoxifying’ her home

• Haha

EC123445

I don’t really have anything against her but I swear organisation obsesseds stories are the exact same photos every day. It has to be the dullest feed to follow. Good morning here’s a photo of a eucalyptus spray and a made bed. Here’s a photo of my kids breakfast board. A photo of me holding a vacuum. A photo of tHe toilet with Me holding toilet cleaner. Four photos of my kids at the park with some other kids. A photo of the dinner I made at 3pm. a photo of my “kitchen reset”. Rinse repeat.
Well she did stop posting her opening her curtains 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

ChunkyCustard

Poor Tucker…. BC reinforcing to the older boys that he is 4th on the favourite child list with slurpees when he’s not around
I'm a shit human bc I cannot wait to watch her explode when that kid gets into the real world and another kid calls him "Tucker Tucker Motherfu**er"

She will lose her damn mind and it will be hilarious.

• Haha

unhinched

What the actual??? Growing family on a budgets baby… BABY has an iPad???
Are you surprised? 😅 From what I’ve seen each child has one. Absolutely mental. I thought the whole point in having a whole load of kids was so they’d play together.. not all sit in front of individual screens. I mean she has FOUR sons. They should be out having a ball together.. I know it’s ok for kids to have a bit of screen time but I suspect it’s more than a bit in her house. Signed sincerely, someone who hates, hates, HATES screens. ESPECIALLY FOR BABIES. 🤦🏼‍♀️

marthamartyr

Is it just me or does MyFamilyEats voice sound exactly like the Kardashians? But more like the girl on TikTok who reenact Kourtney and Kim’s droning voice 😂

askedtoleave

SHE - I can’t believe there is a demand for this type of recipe book? They are all basic recipes that most people either already know or are in any of the 1000s of cookbooks and websites already in existence. Just baffles me as to who would buy it?

normaliserest

merry Xmas educators, here have some gastro covered body scrub that I made as an excuse to plug YL on a video… what a madhouse

• Wow
  • Sick
I dont understand “decluttering” the toilet bin rubbish. Where you planning on keeping it? Dont we all throw out our rubbish?
Haha I know same with another account shows empty toothpaste tubes….um that’s not number 1221 things for 2023 “decluttered” that’s rubbish.

• Haha

bucketofsand

Hardly surprising. I remember all the stuff she shared about her childhood eating habits and binge eating. Then she joined a gym for a hot minute as an “ambassador” for them, then the treadmill she purchased then promptly sold. She probably needed to see a psych about her eating habits but opted for surgery and then complained she didn’t wake up a size 10. I always found it strange she was so strict with her kids diet given what she went through/how she lived as an adult

I need to do the maths on how much extra she’d be getting now that she’s a “single parent”
Anyone else wondering if they’re doing a dodgy Centrelink claim? I reckon they’re still together, he’s just staying at Nan’s so she can claim single parenting payment. I see this happen a lot in my line of employment

• Wow