Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she is buying followers. 3 months ago she only had 589k followers

View attachment 2657506
View attachment 2657507
Yes I’m shocked at the rise in followers. I followed her when she just started and was posting cleaning and cooking…seems craaaaazy she’s grown that fast.
---
I’m really missing TML - a hate follow for me but I could not look away! I often check my phone in bed in the morning with a coffee, meanwhile she’s been up for 2 hours and cleaned the entire house! But my kids are 13 and 20 so I’m no longer getting up at 5am!
---

So true! She could have a nanny, cleaner etc. I’m also staggered that she has the patience and time to type out all the lists and graphics.
What happened to TML? She tried so hard to hide her identity but I worked it out. Did she delete her account?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes I’m shocked at the rise in followers. I followed her when she just started and was posting cleaning and cooking…seems craaaaazy she’s grown that fast.
---

What happened to TML? She tried so hard to hide her identity but I worked it out. Did she delete her account?
Yes I worked it out too. I’ve also worked out a few other anonymous accounts on insta 😂 TML deleted her account when the first thread was made. Scroll back to the first one, it was good!

Reactions: 5
Yes I worked it out too. I’ve also worked out a few other anonymous accounts on insta 😂 TML deleted her account when the first thread was made. Scroll back to the first one, it was good!
I’ll have to!!! It was so funny she tried so hard to be anonymous, but in the end her name, husbands name, kids names, career and even address was able to be found. I wrote her a totally harmless inbox one day and she replied with the most sassy response and blocked me. She was so obnoxious and entitled.

Reactions: 6
---

She’s now got more followers than RecipeTin and she’s only got 539 posts, vs Nagi who’s posted 3600+

How is this possible? Who is buying the book?! Like it’s one thing to buy followers but she rips off other people’s recipes - how could this possibly be a success?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s now got more followers than RecipeTin and she’s only got 539 posts, vs Nagi who’s posted 3600+

How is this possible? Who is buying the book?! Like it’s one thing to buy followers but she rips off other people’s recipes - how could this possibly be a success?
have a look at her “followers” lots of odd names, missing or vague profile photos, accounts with no post, the type of accounts you pay for!

Reactions: 2
have a look at her “followers” lots of odd names, missing or vague profile photos, accounts with no post, the type of accounts you pay for!
It doesn’t make sense. She hasn’t done any major advertising and doesn’t seem to have PR etc - she seems nice but she doesn’t share anything particularly ground-breaking or have many brand affiliations…

I just want to know what the next step is from here because it’s one thing to pay for followers but now she’s got a book, who’s buying that you know?

Reactions: 3
I mean she claims it’s sold out…. Has it? Or did they just plan to print a very low number? I don’t know how it all works.
---
I’ll have to!!! It was so funny she tried so hard to be anonymous, but in the end her name, husbands name, kids names, career and even address was able to be found. I wrote her a totally harmless inbox one day and she replied with the most sassy response and blocked me. She was so obnoxious and entitled.
I found out her name, few places she’s worked and the husbands name/workplace. I didn’t know the kids names and someone posted the oldest ones name on here but not the others. I’d love to know given she bragged about how she was told they’re ‘great’ at naming kids! That’s the thing about these “anonymous” accounts, they brag too much so people get nosey

I’d love to know given she bragged about how she was told they’re ‘great’ at naming kids! That’s the thing about these “anonymous” accounts, they brag too much so people get nosey
I always assumed her son was William, or something generic

I always assumed her son was William, or something generic
The oldest kids name was mentioned in the first thread but I think that was a nickname and he had a formal first name. You know like how people called William are sometimes called Billy etc

Remember she kept making out he worked for some super high security, secretive organisation :LOL: It must be nice for her to sleep under her air conditioner all day without having to update us lowly peasants about it.

• Haha
Remember she kept making out he worked for some super high security, secretive organisation :LOL: It must be nice for her to sleep under her air conditioner all day without having to update us lowly peasants about it.
I reckon now that she doesn’t have to keep up the TML facade they have probably moved to a bigger place by now. One that the kids can actually play & enjoy their life now that mum is no longer being smug on the internet about not needing more space just needing less things. I agree with her but there needs to be common sense… 3 kids in a tiny townhouse when you can afford much much more and brag about buying your car in cash….. come on

I mean she claims it’s sold out…. Has it? Or did they just plan to print a very low number? I don’t know how it all works.
---

I found out her name, few places she’s worked and the husbands name/workplace. I didn’t know the kids names and someone posted the oldest ones name on here but not the others. I’d love to know given she bragged about how she was told they’re ‘great’ at naming kids! That’s the thing about these “anonymous” accounts, they brag too much so people get nosey
I know 2 out of 3 of the kids names, and worked out the other details you had. For someone who was determined to be “anonymous” she made sure she posted a lot of teasers and clues. I think she actually liked people working out who she was or she wouldn’t have shared so many clues about her identity.

They probably can’t afford a bigger house. 3 kids jammed into daycare as soon as possible so she can normalise rest (nod to your name!!!) and sit her lazy butt down all day on a single income in Sydney isn’t cheap. But they will have to move eventually. That house is tiny.

Also the only reason she gets so much engagement on her posts is because she says “comment recipe and I’ll send you the link” so the majority of the comments just say ‘recipe’ if you check her other posts they only get like 30 comments which is nothing for someone with 1.3M followers

Husband works in IT. Maybe they bought followers to get
I know 2 out of 3 of the kids names, and worked out the other details you had. For someone who was determined to be “anonymous” she made sure she posted a lot of teasers and clues. I think she actually liked people working out who she was or she wouldn’t have shared so many clues about her identity.
She posted so much info about that house it was easy to find out the address, and then she knew people had found her address and had the real estate remove the sold price from the listing.
Remember her saying her husband had ADHD? And splashing his income around? Ahh it was entertaining.

Reactions: 4