Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GFOAB now sending leyton to his father she really comes across as she can’t stand him but I still don’t get if you knew you were in a cycle of burnout, struggling with all these issues and every kid you had was themselves struggling with issues you’d not want to create more lives knowing the chances are those kids would have it too. Only Vicky (so far) doesn’t have a diagnoses!

Reactions: 3
Yepppp. Sto
GFOAB now sending leyton to his father she really comes across as she can’t stand him but I still don’t get if you knew you were in a cycle of burnout, struggling with all these issues and every kid you had was themselves struggling with issues you’d not want to create more lives knowing the chances are those kids would have it too. Only Vicky (so far) doesn’t have a diagnoses!
Yeppppp. Stop pumping out kids, lady! Pretty simple, really.

Saved. Hahaha most of it was a payout. She’s beating a dead horse with all the articles 🫠
She needs new content! She could actually buy a home with what she has, as a single mother she is able to buy with a significantly less deposit than everyone else. The right property would make her repayments less than her rent. But she wants a “tiny home” to ensure he never has independence from her.

Goodness….. I don’t think my children own the amount of clothes that Mel (Life with the A….) has on that couch. Your kids are homeschooled…. One outfit a day!!!!