Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day she mentioned her cleaner was coming i thought wtf. She she has a support worker and a cleaner plus homeschools those boys and keeps them isolated at home with telehealth appointments. Werid.
The SW “helped” with the ancestry stuff today. Which is supposed to be one of the boys homework. Pretty sure no teacher would expect this in depth type of internet search for a family tree project. It’s supposed to show that they understand generations…. Not having a competition on who has the most ancestors. She’s definitely hyper fixating, and whichever child it is isn’t even helping with the work

Reactions: 4
Does budgetingmumofficial have a thread? I find her so smug and really her budgeting content isnt anything mind blowing. She has always has husbands sales man salary to fall back on, lots of media opportunities. Claims to have really low food budget/meal plan but then is paying for Zoe for herself and lots of healthy food as 'investment in health'.
I can't find one but she needs one... 'a working mum'. You mean arsing around on free holidays and making videos about your tit house updates?!

Trying working (teacher who is at school 7am-4pm) who then goes home to parents 2 young girls... cook, shop, clean... zero time for the gym.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I can't find one but she needs one... 'a working mum'. You mean arsing around on free holidays and making videos about your tit house updates?!

Trying working (teacher who is at school 7am-4pm) who then goes home to parents 2 young girls... cook, shop, clean... zero time for the gym.
Me now confused because I thought this thread was for Australians but also I’ve just started following this girl recently and she is anything but a budgeting mum. In the short time I’ve followed her she’s been away twice, maybe three, times and no matter what something costs she puts it across like it’s a good deal when it’s really not. Me also now confused because I can’t think how I even found her page.

Reactions: 1

Me now confused because I thought this thread was for Australians but also I’ve just started following this girl recently and she is anything but a budgeting mum. In the short time I’ve followed her she’s been away twice, maybe three, times and no matter what something costs she puts it across like it’s a good deal when it’s really not. Me also now confused because I can’t think how I even found her page.
created one https://tattle.life/threads/budgetingmumofficial.45716/

The consumerism and materialistic hyper fixation on Mel’s page is mental.
Who decks out their pantry in all those jars like a kardashian only to months later Marie kondo it into the bin?
Don’t get me started on calling her warranty issues with her robovac a “trauma”. She was in the military she would know not to use that word lightly!
The fact that the cats keep pissing on the lounge brings me great joy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6