Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
She speaks about how she’s trying to cut back on bills but then goes so hard on Christmas, I don’t get it. Those kids don’t need more stimulation. It’s junk that will be decluttered before Christmas next year.

TML - enjoying the walk down memory lane. Remember she was given a pack of chocolates and she returned them to the supermarket for cash? The stick Christmas tree with 4 baubles has to be the height of grinch. Hope she’ll give the kids one gift at least. And her husband is starting to grow a pair.
My fave memory is when TML, Zara and Monica messaged me asking me (threatening***) to rectify my behaviour because I posted about them on tattle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18

bucketofsand

Our girl TML be turning in her Insta grave if she’s seen growing family on a budgets Xmas haul.
Bring back good ol TML rant pls
I miss her self entitled content. Christmas and gift giving would have been such an important time for her to get up on her pedestal to dish out some unwanted advice and that Ron Swanson meme I wonder how many times she’s exchanged her Lulu lemon tights since she left?
---
Ok, I need to know who TML is to see if she talks about the “haul”.. growing family on a budget.. a budget of $1000 per child at Christmas 😵💫🫠 that is alotttt of toys!! And just stuff!! How on earth is she going to store all that??
TML is The Minimalist Life, she deleted her account after this thread was made. I can’t even explain her or who she was. The most self entitled woman on Instagram. You could read through the old threads for some of her past content that included: baiting her followers into finding out her kids names while being an anonymous account, giving away their birthday/Christmas presents if she didn’t like them, owning two tea towels and using it as a personality trait, constantly napping under the air on while other people looked after her children, making her husbands life a misery, starting a pod cast no one asked for and blocking absolutely anyone who dared question her or asked her something she didn’t like. pS - I love your profile picture, that woman is cray cray

• Haha
Reactions: 18

2ndavenue

I don’t really have anything against her but I swear organisation obsesseds stories are the exact same photos every day. It has to be the dullest feed to follow. Good morning here’s a photo of a eucalyptus spray and a made bed. Here’s a photo of my kids breakfast board. A photo of me holding a vacuum. A photo of tHe toilet with Me holding toilet cleaner. Four photos of my kids at the park with some other kids. A photo of the dinner I made at 3pm. a photo of my “kitchen reset”. Rinse repeat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

normaliserest

Our girl TML be turning in her Insta grave if she’s seen growing family on a budgets Xmas haul.
Bring back good ol TML rant pls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
@negative_feedback kudos to you for the thread title! (Sorry had to shorten due to thread title limit of 110 characters!).

Can people pls start posting more screenshots, that’s the most fun the thread has seen in ages 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 12

bucketofsand

What a flex, never wanting to experience anything outside your own suburb. Never experiencing another culture, way of life, cuisine. Each to their own but what a life 😞
I know. Honestly this is one of the saddest responses to a question box I’ve seen on Instagram 😂 absolutely bizarre to me. Such a sad life.

Reactions: 12

bucketofsand

Man I swear she’s neurodivergent. WHY DONT YOU SIT AT HOME FOREVER TASH AND COUNT YOUR PENNIES INTO WANTS AND NEEDS AND NEVER GIVE YOUR CHILD MEMORIES OR FUN. Honestly what a truly miserable existence 🤦🏻‍♀️ and don’t whinge about not going out with your mates they probably don’t want to invite you cos all you can talk about it money!

• Haha
Reactions: 11